kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
god fuck my pathetic life ahahahahahahhahaahahahhahaa. The last thing keeping me sane was a delusion that I kept feeding. I kept reading every lie this person told me about how much they loved me and it would be us two forever, despite them never making an effort to talk to me. and I would read this shit over and over to help me fall asleep every night. And tonight I come home already feeling absolutely miserable and see that they're now in a relationship AHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK MY PATHETIC LIFE. I don't know how I'm gonna get through this night. and there's no way I'm getting through tomorrow and the next day oh please please end this suffering. I need someone anyone to help me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Sweet Tart, Meteora and 21 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry this is so awful what you have to go through and being betrayed in a relationship is even more painful when trust was misused. I can only send a big *virtual hug* to you now and I hope it helps a bit. This is tuely so horrible what this person did to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, The anhedonic one, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
A

ASillyLittleGuy

Jul 2, 2023
bro fuck them honestly, screw them and try to live your life to the fullest to spite them tbh

thats what i did, its what i still do
i was good friends with someone that was constantly leaving me and then coming back, it took such a huge toll on me and somehow she was able to make me depend on her so much, we bonded thru our trauma even tho she literally never made the effort to comfort me once and actually made fun of me multiple times and shit and it was just super toxic

one day she just blocked me and we literally talked on discord with me editing my previous messages and her reacting to the messages with fucking emojis 💀, i thought she was just pulling a stunt because she's done it before but then a day became a week and a week became a month and i started spiralling, i tried so hard to contact her but she was just completely gone and i spiralled even more

thats when i realised that she probably wanted me to be like this, she wanted me to come back to her because she was literally taunting me like i was some pet and i just completely gave up on her and lived my life to the fullest without her

the number one rule in this shitty life tbh is just not depending on people too hard, romanticise your life to the fullest to spite everyone around you and not give a single shit anymore, thats how i still live

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dainhla, Eternal🌈Rainbow, SatouR and 4 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm sorry this is so awful what you have to go through and being betrayed in a relationship is even more painful when trust was misused. I can only send a big *virtual hug* to you now and I hope it helps a bit. This is tuely so horrible what this person did to you.
Thank you. It helps so much.
bro fuck them honestly, screw them and try to live your life to the fullest to spite them tbh

i was good friends with someone that was constantly leaving me and then coming back, it took such a huge toll on me and somehow she was able to make me depend on her so much, we bonded thru our trauma even tho she literally never made the effort to comfort me once and actually made fun of me multiple times and shit and it was just super toxic

one day she just blocked me and we literally talked on discord with me editing my previous messages and her reacting to the messages with fucking emojis 💀, i thought she was just pulling a stunt because she's done it before but then a day became a week and a week became a month and i started spiralling, i tried so hard to contact her but she was just completely gone and i spiralled even more

thats when i realised that she probably wanted me to be like this, she wanted me to come back to her because she was literally taunting me like i was some pet and i just completely gave up on her and lived my life to the fullest without her

the number one rule in this shitty life tbh is just not depending on people too hard, romanticise your life to the fullest to spite everyone around you and not give a single shit anymore, thats how i still live
god this is awful what happened to you. you're amazing for getting through that. really. I understand that terrible terrible spiraling when the person you're so dependent on does horrible things like this and you have no control. it's the worst. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

thank you for sharing and thank you for motivating me to forget about them. I really don't know how. I feel like I can't. I was very very obsessed with them. I still am and feel like I will be no matter what shit they put me through. but oh how I wish I could stop this and never trust or depend on anyone again.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dainhla, Daxter_87, The anhedonic one and 2 others
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Fuck im sry this shit happened to u, life is fucking cruel to some of us and u dont deserve that shit… I hope u will feel better soon, however unlikely this may seem, fingers crossed :)
Im sending u a big digital hug <3

(Btw: love ur title, pain remains is the best thing ever created ;)
Love ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
god fuck my pathetic life ahahahahahahhahaahahahhahaa. The last thing keeping me sane was a delusion that I kept feeding. I kept reading every lie this person told me about how much they loved me and it would be us two forever, despite them never making an effort to talk to me. and I would read this shit over and over to help me fall asleep every night. And tonight I come home already feeling absolutely miserable and see that they're now in a relationship AHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK MY PATHETIC LIFE. I don't know how I'm gonna get through this night. and there's no way I'm getting through tomorrow and the next day oh please please end this suffering. I need someone anyone to help me
I know the feeling, I've almost killed myself dozens of times due to so called friends lying to me constantly, I fucking hate people

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, The anhedonic one, kunikuzushi and 3 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Fuck im sry this shit happened to u, life is fucking cruel to some of us and u dont deserve that shit… I hope u will feel better soon, however unlikely this may seem, fingers crossed :)
Im sending u a big digital hug <3

(Btw: love ur title, pain remains is the best thing ever created ;)
Love ❤️
Thank you so much. I don't know if I'll ever feel better but thank you for giving me comfort. hugs hugs
(and yesss pain remains/lorna shore soothes my soul)
I know the feeling, I've almost killed myself dozens of times due to so called friends lying to me constantly, I fucking hate people
I'm so sorry you've felt this similar pain. I don't know why I keep trusting people but this is really the last time

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. People can be so uncaring and cruel. It's sad but sometimes we have to just accept that we can't rely on people. Unfortunately, it's bound to feel shit for a while but just be kind and patient with yourself in that time. It's perfectly reasonable to feel sad though. I've had to get over various obsessive crushes (limerance) because they found girlfriends. It was SO painful at the time. But it did eventually fade for me. It's a rough road ahead I'm afraid and while you are alone on it- know that plenty of people have walked the same path- sadly. I'm sorry though. I know it hurts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, kunikuzushi, Rack.- and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Love can most definitely be brutal.
I once had someone I was very close to do a similar thing.
She said she loved me and I believed her. Yet one day She suddenly texted me and said that
" I have no further use for you and have met someone else, please do not contact me again, and even if you do contact me again I won't answer you ".
Really crazy and devastating.
I've never heard from her since.
So sorry you are going through this. It's soul-crushing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, kunikuzushi and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful being in that situation, existence is just too cruel and I find it horrible how we exist in a world where people suffer through no fault of their own, I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Daxter_87 and kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. People can be so uncaring and cruel. It's sad but sometimes we have to just accept that we can't rely on people. Unfortunately, it's bound to feel shit for a while but just be kind and patient with yourself in that time. It's perfectly reasonable to feel sad though. I've had to get over various obsessive crushes (limerance) because they found girlfriends. It was SO painful at the time. But it did eventually fade for me. It's a rough road ahead I'm afraid and while you are alone on it- know that plenty of people have walked the same path- sadly. I'm sorry though. I know it hurts.
Thank you so much. Yes it is limerance, and it's the most painful thing I've ever experienced and yet I keep putting myself through it for who knows what reason. I'm so sorry you've had to experience this pain. Thank you for reminding me it does eventually fade. I can't make myself believe I'll get over this because it's starting to hurt worse and worse with each person I let close to me. Thank you for the comforting words.
Love can most definitely be brutal.
I once had someone I was very close to do a similar thing.
She said she loved me and I believed her. Yet one day She suddenly texted me and said that
" I have no further use for you and have met someone else, please do not contact me again, and even if you do contact me again I won't answer you ".
Really crazy and devastating.
I've never heard from her since.
So sorry you are going through this. It's soul-crushing.
Love is so painful and really awful at this point.
That's really horrible what this person did to you. The pain from believing someone loved you and then they do something like that. It's just awful. Thank you for helping me feel like I'm not alone, but I'm so sorry you know what this feels like too.
It must be awful being in that situation, existence is just too cruel and I find it horrible how we exist in a world where people suffer through no fault of their own, I wish you the best.
Thank you. Existence really is so so cruel.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, The anhedonic one and Forever Sleep
S

Speedygonzalez

Jul 3, 2023

I hear you, people suck! Sounds like your friend is a narcissist. People are not dependable. The only person you can rely on in this world is yourself! I got a gf, she is doing the same thing to me your friend is doing to you. It sucks! Selfish to the core, lying, cheating etc. 3 years of my life I try and please her to no avail, its never enough for her. Sets me off into bouts of tears then anger. My family hates me too. I find life to be too painful....

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, kunikuzushi and The anhedonic one
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think need is the most important and underappreciated part of any relationship. It's how I always gauge how a relationship is going. I think that if someone doesn't truly need someone anymore, it's time to end the relationship. It's good to be needed in this world. The need for need can be expanded to include the BS that one has to put up with in a relationship, too. Who needs all the BS? Sure, there will always be some, but there comes a point when too much BS becomes just that - too much. It's hard walking on pins and needles all the time.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi and The anhedonic one
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I think need is the most important and underappreciated part of any relationship. It's how I always gauge how a relationship is going. I think that if someone doesn't truly need someone anymore, it's time to end the relationship. It's good to be needed in this world. The need for need can be expanded to include the BS that one has to put up with in a relationship, too. Who needs all the BS? Sure, there will always be some, but there comes a point when too much BS becomes just that - too much. It's hard walking on pins and needles all the time.
And it's too painful needing someone who lies about needing you. I don't want to do this anymore. It's too miserable living without relationships though or going through this over and over, which is why I prefer to end my life/suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alonely, The anhedonic one and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
It is indeed cruel to be emotionally dependent on someone, it can only bring more problems. I wish I could just rip off that part of my brain and get rid of the desire for relationships altogether. In my case, it's mostly sex drive that keeps me chained to this problematic desire.

I am so sorry for you, it sounds truly painful to go through that. I hope that you feel better soon.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
It is indeed cruel to be emotionally dependent on someone, it can only bring more problems. I wish I could just rip off that part of my brain and get rid of the desire for relationships altogether. In my case, it's mostly sex drive that keeps me chained to this problematic desire.

I am so sorry for you, it sounds truly painful to go through that. I hope that you feel better soon.
I want to rip it out of my brain so badly. Why can't I just live the rest of my miserable life alone instead of needing to interact with people only to get hurt? I don't know.

I'm sorry you have this problem too and thank you for your kind words.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
I can not judge those for I am not qualified to do so, but in my eyes you are beautiful, the stars inside your eyes speak as much, I hope for you no misery, I hope for you peaceful sleep, a starry night, peace in your suffering.

I wish for you I could give a hand for you to lean on, for a happiness in your sadness, in your numbness a warm embrace.

~I hope for you, warmth and peace

Last edited:
  • Love
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I can not judge those for I am not qualified to do so, but in my eyes you are beautiful, the stars inside your eyes speak as much, I hope for you no misery, I hope for you peaceful sleep, a starry night, peace in your suffering.

I wish for you I could give a hand for you to lean on, for a happiness in your sadness, in your numbness a warm embrace.

~I hope for you, warmth and peace
I cried reading this. Thank you for soothing my pain

Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
I cried reading this. Thank you for soothing my pain
Let pain not overtake you, keep walking wherever the wind may take you, under starry nights, clear skies, the green grass, or the shores with us to wait for you

~I hope for you, peace

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
And it's too painful needing someone who lies about needing you. I don't want to do this anymore. It's too miserable living without relationships though or going through this over and over, which is why I prefer to end my life/suffering.
Yes, that's no good either. I completely agree. If you can't trust the person you're with, it is best to move on.

• Love