• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
I was searching for sources and came across an advertisement which there is a screenshot below of. I messaged one of the many numbers that were given on WhatsApp. I said that I didnt have enough money and they then dramatically reduced the price. Are they trying to scam me or not? The WhatsApp chat is also screenshotted below.
Screenshot 20240413 210938 Samsung Internet Screenshot 20240413 210912 WhatsApp

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Anyone that says they're reliable, trusted or big wholesaler its a scam, they're trying to reasure you. as N is not really used anymore so its not heavly manufactured. Another red flag is the grammar and the 100% secure is another reasuring tatic, no company or seller would claim that as customs could potentially seize it.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Take this with a grain of salt, I have no experience buying this kind of stuff, but I think it's a bit suspicious that he was automatically willing to take 150, less than half of the original cost. Also, carbon papers do pretty much nothing for airport security, tungsten does, though. I don't know, personally it does seem sketchy to me, so I would be careful!

Edit: Also, is a money-back guarantee even possible with Bitcoin?

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
100% a scam. Typical shit like broken English while having a username like "Harrisjones2". So tiresome how thick some of these people are. Then again, people fall for it somehow. Sucker born every minute, etc.

Reactions: sanitystruggle
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
100% rock solid scam. You will never receive anything or see your money again.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes it's a scam. Any company that feels the need to tell you they are "reliable and trusted" right off the bat in their first sentence is a most-likely a scam. If money is no object to you and you can afford to lose a few hundred, it may be worth a try, but you're probably going to be disappointed (and a little bit poorer).

xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
Yeah, repeating that theyre a reliable and trusted source in every sentence. A pretty obvious scam, dont lose your money over this

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Big scam. There is no longer any reliable source for N on the Internet for the moment. If you really want to CTB using N, you have to go to South America where some pharmacies sell it OTC.

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
I decided to confront them. Slightly exaggerated in parts of it. I think they blocked me so I won't receive any grief from them anymore
Screenshot 20240414 130224 WhatsApp

Reactions: sanitystruggle
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I decided to confront them. Slightly exaggerated in parts of it. I think they blocked me so I won't receive any grief from them anymore

They're are scammers trying to trick desperate people for money, they have no morals. You won't get through to them, the market is just to lucrative for them to pass up on. Makes you wonder how much they earn on this scam really, I suspect it's quite profitable.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's sad to think how many desperate suffering people they took advantage of and made fortune.

Reactions: arthurkuzechov
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I was searching for sources and came across an advertisement which there is a screenshot below of. I messaged one of the many numbers that were given on WhatsApp. I said that I didnt have enough money and they then dramatically reduced the price. Are they trying to scam me or not? The WhatsApp chat is also screenshotted below.
View attachment 135297View attachment 135298
Hello there! I wanna share your my story about how I searched Nembutal. No I hope it helps you to avoid scammers.
1. All scammers as I noticed - use PayPal and Bitcoin. And when you use PayPal - they told you email of PayPal and tell you check this money transfer as "for family and friends" and if you send like that - you never can take your money back. And all these PayPal had a strange names and 3rd World Country - like Malasya, Kenya etc. Bitcoin is the same there you can't your money back.
2. Always. I said always ask any photo and video proofs. If they tell you that it's impossible due to privacy and other bull shit - it's a scam. If they send you photo - download it - and search that photo via Google Photos/Yandex photos etc. Cause scammers always use the same photos as other scam websites about selling N. If they send you a video - play it. Take a pause. Screenshot that video - and search your screenshot via Google photos etc. And you 80-90% you will find the similar photos or video on web on the other N scammers web sites.
3. Scammers never tell you how they will send that package. They tell only that it's safe, and anonymously. They tell that they may use their special courier. Or they use cargo shipping and etc. They don't use FeedEx etc.
4. But. They can say that they will use FeedEx. But when you pay for N. They send you track number of your package. But there will be not FeedEx or DHL. It will be strange and unfamous company. And after few days. They call text you or call and say that you need to pay some taxes and etc. For guaranteed delivery that package to you. And that taxes may be about 1.500 bucks or more.
Don't trust them. I think there is no more possibility to buy N via web.
But, I can't tell about every site and every seller. I just wish you not to be scammed.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I know so many posts talk about how great nembutal is but the reality is nembutal does not exist so its misinformation when anyone even talks about it. It was delisted over 6 years ago.

Sodium pentobarbital is the chemical name and is available in some vetinary products. Anyone selling nembutal is a scam.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
And many scammers aren't at that 'scammers list'.
So be careful.❤️

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
The only reliable source is to buy in person in any agroveterinaria store that sells Halatal (N) OTC.

Details and location in Peru can be found freely on this link (PPH):