• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Magunx

Magunx

They'll hate you as much as you hate youself
Feb 11, 2024
I live in Argentina, and if I'm not mistaken gun regulations are pretty strict here, there are gun shops close to where I live but I'm quite scared about asking for a single shell in a store, It's quite obvious what I'm going to do with it and I doubt I have enough money for a box, plus I have a psicological diagnosis that clearly says that I shouldn't be allowed to be close to any guns. I was thinking about talking to some strangers on Telegram to see if someone could sell me a shell without any kind of registration, but that would probably be really embarasing to ask to multiple people and I doubt I could find any vendors.

The plan is simple, there is a shotgun on my dad's ranch and I was thinking about grabbing it and going somewhere really far away, so no one could find my body, I dont want a burial nor a funeral, thats too expensive, I want to my corpse to rot like and animal, before leaving I would leave my suicide note and once I reached a good spot I would say goodbye to all my friends and record myself blowing my head up like a watermelon, so atleast I can be used as entertainment for the sick people on the internet.

If anyone could help me brainstorm some ideas I would be really happy and thankful.

PS: I apologise for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
So there's a shotgun on the ranch, no ammo stored in boxes anywhere, perhaps in a safe?

Are there any places that do shooting you could volunteer at perhaps, i can get shells easy that way here

Reactions: Linda
Magunx

Magunx

They'll hate you as much as you hate youself
Feb 11, 2024
So there's a shotgun on the ranch, no ammo stored in boxes anywhere, perhaps in a safe?

Are there any places that do shooting you could volunteer at perhaps, i can get shells easy that way her
No, i know the place and if we had shells i would know, and my parents wont probably let me volunteer in one of those places

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy