• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
Hi, I'm new here and I desperately need a friend who I can talk to.
I've always been shy and introverted, so tend to isolate myself. My abilities to interact and make connections with others aren't very good :(
When I was younger, this didn't bother me much, but now that I grew up, I realized that having no one to rely on can be painful, especially when you need someone's help or advice.
So if you're interested, ask me abt my discord username, and we can chat together about anything you're comfortable with and help each other if we need to! :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Valky, Alyra and 2 others
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're in this position. I can quite relate to not being able to interact and connect with others--it honestly feels like I've slept through a lecture on life without noticing and now everyone knows something I don't in that respect. I don't have anyone else to talk to so I would be quite receptive to adding you on Discord if you'd like.

Reactions: salai
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Hi, you may need to make a few more posts (10) before people can pm you to get discord details. You can make random posts in the games section of off topic to up your count
Not sure if I am the type of person you want to talk to, I'm a 46 year old man, but i would be happy to chat.

Reactions: salai and UtopianSoliloquies
salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
Hi, you may need to make a few more posts (10) before people can pm you to get discord details. You can make random posts in the games section of off topic to up your count
Not sure if I am the type of person you want to talk to, I'm a 46 year old man, but i would be happy to chat.
Thank you so much for the advice, I totally didn't knew that ahaha.
It doesn't matter who you are, I would surely appreciate your company :)

Reactions: carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Thank you so much for the advice, I totally didn't knew that ahaha.
It doesn't matter who you are, I would surely appreciate your company :)
Well if it helps I am quite immature and easy going to talk to. I'm off to bed in a bit but if possible I can see about adding you tomorrow

salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
I'm sorry you're in this position. I can quite relate to not being able to interact and connect with others--it honestly feels like I've slept through a lecture on life without noticing and now everyone knows something I don't in that respect. I don't have anyone else to talk to so I would be quite receptive to adding you on Discord if you'd like.
I really appreciate your understanding, thank you. I hope you will find someone you can count on in the future.
As for me, you can add me on discord anytime you want! (But I think that i need to make more posts before you can pm me)
Well if it helps I am quite immature and easy going to talk to. I'm off to bed in a bit but if possible I can see about adding you tomorrow
That would be great! No need to rush, just do it whenever you want :D

UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
I really appreciate your understanding, thank you. I hope you will find someone you can count on in the future.
As for me, you can add me on discord anytime you want! (But I think that i need to make more posts before you can pm me)
I'll be looking forward to talking to you! Take care.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I'm very sorry to hear that. If you'd like to talk, I'm here.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
feel free to dm me anytime if you still need someone!! :)

littleearthquakes

littleearthquakes

Apr 10, 2024
I'd be open to chatting. I saw you posted your username, is it ok if I add you?

tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
I'd love to be a friend if you've still got the space for one more!

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Ciao, sono nuovo qui e ho un disperato bisogno di un amico con cui posso parlare.
Sono sempre stato timido e introverso, quindi tendo ad isolarmi. Le mie capacità di interagire e creare connessioni con gli altri non sono molto buone :(
Quando ero più giovane, questo non mi dava molto fastidio, ma ora che sono cresciuto, ho capito che non avere nessuno su cui fare affidamento può essere doloroso, soprattutto quando hai bisogno dell'aiuto o del consiglio di

qualcuno.
Quindi, se sei interessato, chiedimi il mio nome utente Discord e possiamo parlare insieme di tutto ciò con cui ti senti a tuo agio e aiutarci a vicenda se necessario! :)

Hi, I'm new here and I desperately need a friend who I can talk to.
I've always been shy and introverted, so tend to isolate myself. My abilities to interact and make connections with others aren't very good :(
When I was younger, this didn't bother me much, but now that I grew up, I realized that having no one to rely on can be painful, especially when you need someone's help or advice.
So if you're interested, ask me abt my discord username, and we can chat together about anything you're comfortable with and help each other if we need to! :)
I'm here for you, tell me your name and I'll write to you