• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
Starting today I will be getting back to workouts. I gained a few pounds while skipping gym and that's annoying to me.

And I am starting to eat clean again. I know I cook well, I just don't have the energy most of the time, so I have been eating garbage for a month.

I got my skincare, teeth and hair routine back on track. Now I need to do something about my diet and activities.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Mirrory Me, ForgottenAgain and 4 others
author

author

they/them
Jul 13, 2021
I'm trying to do the same. Good luck to both of us!

F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
Starting today I will be getting back to workouts. I gained a few pounds while skipping gym and that's annoying to me.

And I am starting to eat clean again. I know I cook well, I just don't have the energy most of the time, so I have been eating garbage for a month.

I got my skincare, teeth and hair routine back on track. Now I need to do something about my diet and activities.
That's great to hear, good job!

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Awesome! Good luck with your plans, I'm glad to know you feel some motivation to do this for yourself, it will most likely make you feel better.