• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I used to have friends, fun, a loving partner, a vision, basically everything. Essentially, I was doomed to be happy.

Little did I know I kept working against those things and they vanished one by one right in front of my eyes. And what was most important to me just disappeared.

Now I'm left alone, stranded. Scared of people, scared to trust and love, scared to open up. I don't know how much longer, but I know not much longer.

I'd give everything to get back what I once had

• Hugs
Reactions: Raindancer, locked*n*loaded, nothingtodoh3r3 and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can relate to this. Waaay back in my youth, I was a heavy party-er. Beer, whisky, marijuana. High all the time. Had lots of "friends", too. I (purposely) made a change in my mid 20s and stopped partying 100%, marijuana first, and then drinking. Not having that in common with my "friends" anymore, the friendships slowly dissolved one by one. Guess that's really all we had since everything centered around the partying. Never was able to make any new friendships at college or work for a bunch of different reasons, one being just didn't have the time. Now, I find myself older and friendless. What I didn't see coming is that all my relatives would end up dying, leaving me as the sole survivor. Not a good place to be and a big reason why I'm not planning on waiting until old age gets me and has its way with me. Old age takes support, at least of some kind, and I just don't have that. And then there's the loneliness, not to mention that I just don't want to try anymore. I see no reason to. I think for a lot of us, life's circumstances ends up making our decisions for us. It's not fair, but it is what it is. I don't really miss my old partying life, but I miss certain aspects of it. I still wouldn't ever go back, though. My past is my past, even though my "future" didn't work out so well.

Reactions: leland