• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's always hard saying goodbye to people here. If you stick around you'll likely make more friendships. You've dealt with a lot over the last couple days. Is there anything you could do to help yourself relax and organize your thoughts?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's always hard saying goodbye to people here. If you stick around you'll likely make more friendships. You've dealt with a lot over the last couple days. Is there anything you could do to help yourself relax and organize your thoughts?
Me making more of an effort to show people I appreciate them may just seem cruel since I think my time is soon. I don't know. It might be better just to go and hope nobody notices

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Me making more of an effort to show people I appreciate them may just seem cruel since I think my time is soon. I don't know. It might be better just to go and hope nobody notices
I think it's always nice to make people feel appreciated, and you're in too deep anyway we already love you. It's ok, we all come in knowing we will have to say goodbye. It makes for very unique friendships.