huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
I know it's hard, but try to ignore and live.

As "Marcus Aurelius" said when tucking in your child, imagine them dying at the moment.

No matter what you are going through, think on something worse.

Think of losing it all.

Think of being indebt.

Think of losing all your loved ones.

The essence of life is suffering.

Fuck the people, live your life on your own terms.

Be in crazy love with yourself, think of yourself as a form of an higher human being that needs to be protected and anything you that you do you are the best.

I know that parents can be bad, friends can hurt you, you can lose your job, you can lose everything.

Depression is not caused by anything but hopelessness.

Get knowledge about your situation...just live guys.

I was once down for years with depression, trauma, low self esteem and addiction

I didn't go to therapy, I just see my self as a work in progress.

You are different guys, you see what others can't see, you have a third eye.

Prove the monster wrong.

It doesn't get better, you just emulate a better mindset and identity

I love you all ♥️.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lost cherry, ForgottenAgain, Intoxicated and 9 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I understand your sentiment but this type of post is better left for the recovery thread. Also, No offense but I've just about had enough of drivel like this but again, it may help others who care to listen to it.

• Informative
Reactions: Smelly_ballz, Lost cherry, huinita and 7 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I think it's sweet to try and help, but this comes off pretty dismissive.

I know that parents can be bad, friends can hurt you, you can lose your job, you can lose everything.

You truly don't know everyone on here, their situations, their problems, etc.

Some people are dealing with severe trauma, horrible and abusive home situations, homelessness, terminal illnesses, lack of support, etc.

I hate playing the pain olympics; things can be worse, but that doesn't change what anyone is currently struggling with, nor does it have anything to do with us personally.

I try to be grateful, because I know I may have it better than someone else, but I've also been fighting trauma and depression since I was a child. It's a hell I wouldn't wish on anyone else.

I don't want to be an asshole because I'm open to all viewpoints and feel like everyone should be heard. Someone here might actually appreciate this post and they deserve to hear something encouraging, but you have to understand that things are much more complex for a lot of people here.

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Lostandlooking, Kit1 and 10 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I get what you mean but what if someone just can't keep going anymore. No offence but just to let you know, all these messages to keep going and stuff just tell people to keep suffering. If someone makes the decision impulsive and with a lot emotion involved maybe it's better to stop them, but if someones suffering for years and maybe also tried a lot like therapy and stuff, but nothing helps and this person feels like shit 24/7 and after all this suffering society tells them to keep living somehow. But if you don't work you get thrown in the trash and everyones tells you you're lazy and all this shit.

Sorry if I got a little bit emotional there, but yeah it's sweet you're worried about others but not everyone wants to suffer and maybe at some point prefer to not exist instead to feel the pain every damn day.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Lostandlooking, Kit1 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I hate playing the pain olympics; things can be worse, but that doesn't change what anyone is currently struggling with, nor does it have anything to do with us personally.
It also feels invalidating to our each of our own respective problems, it never changes how much it impacts what we each have to deal with on our own.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Kit1, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 3 others
P

Photographer Fizzle

Nov 18, 2023

As "Marcus Aurelius" said when tucking in your child, imagine them dying at the moment.

Think of losing it all.

Think of being indebt.

Be in crazy love with yourself, think of yourself as a form of an higher human being that needs to be protected and anything you that you do you are the best.

I was once down for years with depression, trauma, low self esteem and addiction

Prove the monster wrong.

I love you all ♥️.
i'm in debt and have no loved ones.
where's your insight now?

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Intoxicated, LetMeBeSad and 7 others
singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Go to Tiktok

• Yay!
Reactions: LetMeBeSad, penguinl0v3s, tiger b and 4 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I do appreciate what you are doing, but these kind of sentiments won't help me in my situation.

Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, Kit1, penguinl0v3s and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

The reactions so far truly reiterate that this type of post is better off on the recovery section.

Prove the monster wrong.
And also, what does this even mean?

What monster and what 3rd eye, none of this makes any coherent sense.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, SenseOfLoss, LetMeBeSad and 5 others
F

Fire

Nov 23, 2023
as someone with incurable physical health problems that cause me a significant amount of pain, this comes across as dismissive and does the opposite of what you intended.

• Informative
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Kit1, penguinl0v3s and 7 others
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
You also have to consider there's people with physical disabilities that make their daily lives hell. "It can always get worse" but you need to have empathy that there's people here actually living that kind of worse.

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, LonelyStarrySky, SenseOfLoss and 7 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Think of losing it all.

Think of being indebt.

Some of us are already at a point where one of these are the reason we are here and for those of us that aren't, why should we think of those things to make us feel better, suffering from life aside from how things could get worse is a big reason why we are here.

It is seriously dismissive which shows me you didn't quite try to get understanding of how it would impact users here before you sent it, thinking it would do exactly what you wanted. Telling people to just "live" and fuck the world, live life the way you want is absurd, right up there with the common sorely misplaced platitudes.

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Kit1, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 2 others
huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
You're like an anti abortionist protester protesting outside an abortion clinic to those coming there in need having already came to an informed and difficult decision so no offence but 🖕🤬🤮
This is different though.
This site is for people with depression, s*****de, mental health issues, and anything about that.
Not everyone wanna ctb here.
If it's not for you, then view and leave, I get your point no offense.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Rouge4000
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023

Think of losing it all.

Think of being indebt.

Prove the monster wrong.

I love you all ♥️.

As others have said please take this to the recovery board.

I appreciate you mean well but wrong place my friend. Read the room, this is a pro choice suicide forum.

I'm all for supporting individuals on a 1 to 1 basis if they appear to need/want it but not your blanket pro life spiel.

Sorry, just no.

• Informative
Reactions: guyabano, Kit1, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
As others have said please take this to the recovery board.

I appreciate you mean well but wrong place my friend. Read the room, this is a pro choice suicide forum.

I'm all for supporting individuals on a 1 to 1 basis if they appear to need/want it but not your blanket pro life spiel.

Sorry, just no.
Okay

Reactions: Kit1
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023

Get knowledge about your situation...
Well that's it guys and girls, pick up your mat and walk! Problem solved, close the forum.

I think you lack knowledge about my situation, and many other people's here.

What you say about depression is not always true and there are physiological reasons why that is.

The first thing you say is just lie to oneself. This is like believing a useful lie. There is psychology behind that - like in Bandler and Grinder - but I doubt you've gone that deep. So don't try and school me.

Then you follow that with quite an understatement. My parents were 'bad'. Thanks for the japery. It made me cackle.

Now you can funnel pop-psychology to yourself and if it works, great. I've chewed up and spat out that, and more but miracle cure it is not. Hell, I could get fortune cookies better than what you just spewed out.

I think you knew what you were doing. Noone could be that dense not to read the room.

As Maximus Farticus said, when he felt the hand of death upon him, "Fuck off".

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rouge4000, Rhizomorph1, sadwriter and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

@huinita I hope you take this as a learning experience, I hope this doesn't put you off from having future discussions.

Reactions: huinita
huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
@huinita I hope you take this as a learning experience, I hope this doesn't put you off from having future discussions.
Thanks, it won't

@tiger b this site isn't only about ctb, people come here for the reason of "community" someone to talk to
Go to Tiktok
Chill
as someone with incurable physical health problems that cause me a significant amount of pain, this comes across as dismissive and does the opposite of what you intended.
Okay, pm

Last edited:
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Thanks, it won't

@tiger b this site isn't only about ctb, people come here for the reason of "community" someone to talk to
I don't need to be lectured by you. You're too busy being 'crazy in love with yourself' to debate anything. And don't quote forum rules to me when you've read nothing.

What do you think you're going to tell them they haven't heard before? Obvious troll is obvious.

Now shouldn't you be off to Gaza to tell them to use their third eye?

Cheerio, kiss yourself

Reactions: floralheaddress and RainAndSadness
notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
that's all fine and dandy but i have cptsd, experienced csa, regular sa, have a narcissist mother, a drug addict father who refuses to help, years worth of more sexual trauma from sex work, lost like two loved ones this year, has disabilities, a string of mental disorders that makes connecting with anyone almost impossible, financial instability — I can go on.

but yeah, people have it worse than me, fuck my trauma! let's invalidate everything I've been through, wooo!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist, Lostandlooking, sadwriter and 3 others
huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
I don't need to be lectured by you. You're too busy being 'crazy in love with yourself' to debate anything. And don't quote forum rules to me when you've read nothing.

Now shouldn't you be off to Gaza to tell them to use their third eye?

Cheerio
Lol, I am a veteran.
Served for 5 years in the air force
Lol, I am a veteran.
I served in Nigeria...
It's interesting seeing this.

huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
Lol, I am a veteran.

I served in Nigeria...
It's interesting seeing this.
The world is corrupt.
I risked my life and my crew, because of the Marshal's personal gain...
And innocent killed by mere mistake..
I served for years in the military because I was lost in life needed brotherhood also.
It's too obvious why you're here.
Took it the wrong way
that's all fine and dandy but i have cptsd, experienced csa, regular sa, have a narcissist mother, a drug addict father who refuses to help, years worth of more sexual trauma from sex work, lost like two loved ones this year, has disabilities, a string of mental disorders that makes connecting with anyone almost impossible, financial instability — I can go on.

but yeah, people have it worse than me, fuck my trauma! let's invalidate everything I've been through, wooo!
Sad, feel bad for your experience
@tiger b I meant no harm though.
But if you are interested, I lost my family members due to conflicts.
We went on a raid in the military, just to discover it was a wrong community.
I couldn't eat for days my eyes wide open, the news covered it up.
I k**led locals man.
And what made it go on for so long was the fact that they attempted to fight back.
This broke me for months, it went on until I quit on a fake health issue claim.
I can go on and on...
The world is corrupt.
I risked my life and my crew, because of the Marshal's personal gain...
And innocent killed by mere mistake..
I served for years in the military because I was lost in life needed brotherhood also.

Took it the wrong way

Sad, feel bad for your experience
@tiger b I meant no harm though.
But if you are interested, I lost my family members due to conflicts.
We went on a raid in the military, just to discover it was a wrong community.
I couldn't eat for days my eyes wide open, the news covered it up.
I k**led locals man.
And what made it go on for so long was the fact that they attempted to fight back.
This broke me for months, it went on until I quit on a fake health issue claim.
I can go on and on...
@tiger b 17 of us in the squad on 2 left now
4 ctbied..
10 fell in the war
And the last guy went missing, he probably ran away..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Abandoned Character and Life_and_Death
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I saw a post created less than 2 hours ago with 24 replies and I thought I was reading something wrong. And then it became clear this post was originally in the other section--a classic case of why rage bait is so effective.

Sidenote, I'm pretty sure this was Epictetus, not Aurelius.

Reactions: tiger b
huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
I saw a post created less than 2 hours ago with 24 replies and I thought I was reading something wrong. And then it became clear this post was originally in the other section--a classic case of why rage bait is so effective.

Sidenote, I'm pretty sure this was Epictetus, not Aurelius.
My bad
You also have to consider there's people with physical disabilities that make their daily lives hell. "It can always get worse" but you need to have empathy that there's people here actually living that kind of worse.
This is a sad issue.
And I genuinely fell bad..
People with disability are most times seen as liability.
And left alone..
This is a huge issue.
I am currently partnering with youth president of ECOWAS, starting a project to help house people with disability, if there is a cure we plan on getting funded via donations and Government funding..to help..
The Government never show concern and this is a huge issue.
This is not to brag or something else..
The Society always fails to shed light on this issue.

A lot of displaced people, a lot of mentally challenged people...
But they all feel it's their "fate or bad luck"
I made that post not to prove I know better or some sh*t..
I made that post for some people here that need it.
No mental issue should be taken likely, as the hole is deep and steep, it just becomes worse...

Last edited:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I'm pretty sure people hate general advice like this. I've gotten fed up with being given phone numbers to the suicide hotline for example. I'm sure you mean well, but everyone here has heard these words before. Many times, even. The problem is deeper than one inspirational message away.

For me, if I don't die, how else will I see my recovery buddy? He died. I wonder if he has consciousness. I wonder if dying will enable me to see him again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rouge4000, Deleted member 82921 and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
But if you are interested
I'm not.

There's nothing you can say that will shock me.

You can come to your own conclusions on that. I don't need to wave my own experiences around like qualifications so I can presume to help those I don't try to understand.

Shall I do the pro-life thing now and say 'get help' for your PTSD? That would be rather demeaning in a few ways...get my point, or not, it's up to you.

Let's leave it there.

huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
Sidenote: I joined this community to understand other people problems better.
After lurking for days, it was just sad.
I'm not.

There's nothing you can say that will shock me.

You can come to your own conclusions on that. I don't need to wave my own experiences around like qualifications so I can presume to help those I don't try to understand.

Shall I do the pro-life thing now and say 'get help' for your PTSD? That would be rather demeaning in a few ways...get my point, or not, it's up to you.

Let's leave it there.
Don't be blind to what I meant.
The post isn't for everyone
@tiger b chill, read the full thread.
I stand on what I posted.
But open your eyes to understand.
Some here are depressed not s**icidal..
It's not for you then leave.
The only mistake I made was not posting in the "Recovery section"

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: tiger b and Life_and_Death
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Huinita, I understand that upu thought you were helping. I have to be honest - I come to this forum.to be part of a community that understands that struggle to live and to die a 1000 deaths daily. I do feel hurt for the dismissive manner in which you have tried to reach out - I hear your pain, but we all experience pain differently and please do not belittle or judge other people's pain. We all have our own struggles and paths and if people start to feel that this is no longer a safe space, there is a strongbpossi ility that we will end up dead sooner than later which defeats your purpose anyway. The recovery thread is a much better place for you to be. Good Luck.

• Love
Reactions: huinita