G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I just accidentally bump my forehead on my bathroom door , i have a big cut and man i was dizzy for a while and it was bleeding , the bleeding stop but i might develop hemorrhage in my head and die from it during my sleep.

I heard some story about people refusing to go to hospital after hitting their head and die from hemorraghe during the night.

Yes , i will be so happy to go to sleep in 2 hours , maybe i won't wake up.

If so , thanks everybody here , you are the best people i ever met even if it was online.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Sannti, sserafim and 5 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
It's pretty coincidental, but I just got home from visiting my friend in the icu. He had a brain hemorrhage last night and is hooked up to a ventilator. 24 and very healthy. Looks like he's going to pull through but we're not sure how much damage has been done. Not trying to freak you out or anything like that, it's not a bad way to go at all in my opinion. (I've been wishing that I'd get an aneurysm or get struck by lighting.) But I just had to share since it was so weird and unlikely that I'd see this post today of all days. Hope you're feeling better, maybe get some ice. Or not, either way I hope everything goes well for you and that you can find peace. All the best,

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Thanks , don't worry im 43 , ive seen a lot in my life. I mean a lot , my body is 63 and my mind 83 so Im at peace listening to music , if i wake up tomorrow it will be hard but ill have a good reason to call off at work.

No matter what happen , i take comfort that some beautiful day , i will be set free. :)

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That is the best way to go. I hope it happens for you. I hope I can go out the same way soon.

• Love
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
That is the best way to go. I hope it happens for you. I hope I can go out the same way soon.
Im so stupid and clumsy this week , i cut my wrist on a box at work monday, and i was bleeding a lot , i have band aid on my wrist like a tried to commit suicide. Lolll

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Im so stupid and clumsy this week , i cut my wrist on a box at work monday, and i was bleeding a lot , i have band aid on my wrist like a tried to commit suicide. Lolll
Next thing you know, you're accidentally going to get a rope wrapped around your neck lololol.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: SVEN and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
This is my arm , and sorry i wont post a picture of my forehead , i dont want people to see my face but that's true , im that dumb this week , i hope like you said that i will accidentally commit suicide without noticing it lmao. 20230928 220414

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I hope you sleep peacefully ❤️

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Damn it , im still alive , well i will at least take the day off at my job.

• Aww..
Reactions: SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so disappointed to still be here, falling asleep and never waking again certainly would be so ideal to me.

Reactions: Gonnerr and L0LA