• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 847

where did you position it though, because I want to replicate it as close as possible since you seemed to have a much easier time passing out than most people I have read who tried it. seems some people either pass out quick or struggle for a while in pain I had read it had to do somewhat with knot placement.
The knot of my loop was at the extremity of my neck, very close to where the head is, the loop that compressed my arteries a little bit lower.

Reactions: Aqizeth, Urgey and dano6533
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
The knot of my loop was at the extremity of my neck, very close to where the head is, the loop that compressed my arteries a little bit lower.
ok, I think I got an image of that thanks man.

Reactions: dano6533 and Deleted member 847
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I have done quite a bit of research on it but still always seem to find conflicting information. I'm under the impression the knot should go high on the left side is that correct, is that how you did it?

I have done a lot of research on this method and managed to achieve unconsciousness with full suspension. The knot should be high on the back of your neck avoiding the apple's apple or wind pipe. That way, you can still breathe ( though admittedly with some difficulties but it's bearable) and you just compress the carotids and jugulars which are on both sides of the neck. The carotids are actually hidden under the jugulars so it is very difficult to cut out blood supply from the carotids to the brain alone.

Reactions: Aqizeth, dano6533, LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS and 1 other person
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I have done a lot of research on this method and managed to achieve unconsciousness with full suspension. The knot should be high on the back of your neck avoiding the apple's apple or wind pipe. That way, you can still breathe ( though admittedly with some difficulties but it's bearable) and you just compress the carotids and jugulars which are on both sides of the neck. The carotids are actually hidden under the jugulars so it is very difficult to cut out blood supply from the carotids to the brain alone.
How much pain was there, how long do you think before you blacked out and how did you get out of that? Was there any lasting damage?

Reactions: dano6533
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
How much pain was there, how long do you think before you blacked out and how did you get out of that? Was there any lasting damage?

Hardly any pain at all, little discomfort as I cut off both the carotids and the jugulars so there was a feeling of blood being trapped in the head. When I regained consciousness I had little red spots under the skin on my face showing that the jugulars were compressed and the blood had nowhere to go leading to burst capillaries under the skin. I went unconscious in under 10 seconds. I didn't die as the knot at the anchor point came undone. My fault entirely for being careless but I was lucky to escape without any permanent injuries.

Reactions: Morpheus and dano6533
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Hardly any pain at all, little discomfort as I cut off both the carotids and the jugulars so there was a feeling of blood being trapped in the head. When I regained consciousness I had little red spots under the skin on my face showing that the jugulars were compressed and the blood had nowhere to go leading to burst capillaries under the skin. I went unconscious in under 10 seconds. I didn't die as the knot at the anchor point came undone. My fault entirely for being careless but I was lucky to escape without any permanent injuries.
thank you, this helps a lot. What did you anchor it too and how fare off the ground were you? I wonder what the best knot would be to use at the anchor point to prevent that from happening.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
thank you, this helps a lot. What did you anchor it too and how fare off the ground were you? I wonder what the best knot would be to use at the anchor point to prevent that from happening.
No worries. I anchored it to a door knob and threw the noose over to the other side of the door. I was may be 5 inches off the ground. I could touch the ground if I tiptoed. I was also using a non-static rope with zero elasticity, if I were to use a bungee rope which stretches, I have doubts whether I would be able to achieve unconsciousness.

Reactions: Morpheus and dano6533
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
No worries. I anchored it to a door knob and threw the noose over to the other side of the door. I was may be 5 inches off the ground. I could touch the ground if I tiptoed. I was also using a non-static rope with zero elasticity, if I were to use a bungee rope which stretches, I have doubts whether I would be able to achieve unconsciousness.
interesting, I have a bunch of nylon rope do you think that would be too elastic i think its climbing rope has a test of over 500 pounds

Reactions: Salvacion and dano6533
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Did your adam's apple hurt after?

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
interesting, I have a bunch of nylon rope do you think that would be too elastic i think its climbing rope has a test of over 500 pounds

I am seriously no expert on ropes, but for nylon ropes, depending on its thickness and your weight, my guess is it may stretch a bit. And if they are old, they may even snap. I really don't know for sure. To play safe, i would recommend a climbing rope where you can get easily on Amazon or any camping equip stores. My climbing rope which I got from Amazon could supposedly hold 750lbs.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Did your adam's apple hurt after?

No, the rope was placed much higher up than the Adam's Apple. The worst place to put the noose is where the Adam's apple is as it will suffocate you and in some cases even crush your trachea.

Reactions: Morpheus, dano6533 and Definitelyworried
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I am seriously no expert on ropes, but for nylon ropes, depending on its thickness and your weight, my guess is it may stretch a bit. And if they are old, they may even snap. I really don't know for sure. To play safe, i would recommend a climbing rope where you can get easily on Amazon or any camping equip stores. My climbing rope which I got from Amazon could supposedly hold 750lbs.
its brand new I bought it to hang myself its decently thick, but I think you have a point about the elasticity I'll go ahead and buy something better i dont like the feel of this rope anyways. thanks man much appreciated.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
The times I've tried it, seems this is initially the least painful because it avoids my big adam's apple, but I'm thinking this might not be a painless or quick way. I've tried it with a beach towell because it's softer than a rope. Every time I've tried with a rope, is much more painful. WhatsApp Image 2017 12 29 at 33431 PM

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
The times I've tried it, seems this is initially the least painful because it avoids my big adam's apple, but I'm thinking this might not be a painless or quick way. I've tried it with a beach towell because it's softer than a rope. Every time I've tried with a rope, is much more painful.View attachment 133
I heard padding the rope in the front helps but I wonder if that prevents you from passing out as quick. How did you manage to get it to work with the towel, did you almost lose consciousness?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I heard padding the rope in the front helps but I wonder if that prevents you from passing out as quick. How did you manage to get it to work with the towel, did you almost lose consciousness?
I'm trying to post a picture I took but it won't let me, I tied the towell and I stick the Knott behind the top part of the door and I get on top of a kids chair, I can touch the floor if I tip toe, but I haven't passed out like that I normally climb back up on the kids chair, if I kick the kids chair away I'm done, there will be no turning back, I cant get off the noose with out that kids chair. If I pass out I'm done, I'm sure I will not survive, I say if I kick the chair there will be at least a 90% chance I'll die. That's taking into consideration if I'm found, because I'll be locked in with a dead vault. If I'm in pain I will not be able to do anything about it, I will just have to hang and die. Unless someone goes all crazy and breaks in through the window, but there are a lot of things in the way and the window is small, and I would do it in the middle of the night, I really don't think anyone would find me till I been dead for a few hours.

Reactions: Gevatsu, shadow11 and dano6533
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
5 seconds is generally correct. A brain cell can survive for about 5 seconds without oxygen, depending on how active it's metabolism is. The avg. period without breathing before your brain dies is 4-6 minutes because your heart continues pumping for part of that time, and there is still a fair amount of oxygen in your blood without breathing. Even after a few minutes without breathing, there is some oxygen in your blood. As long as there is a small amount of oxygen in your blood, your brain's vital function doesn't end. There are even reports of people (especially children) having 'drowned' in cold water surviving after 45 minutes because the body's and brain's metabolic rate decreased so much in cold water, and they consumed oxygen from the blood much more slowly. In essence, those people never actually drowned because the brain cells never died because the metabolic rate was so slow. But it is true that a brain cell will only survive without oxygen for 5 seconds. That's why cutting off the blood supply to the brain, as in hanging, doesn't take 4-6 minutes to kill someone, but is probably closer to 20 seconds. In that case, no oxygen is getting delivered to the brain because no blood is getting to the brain.

So it would take 20 seconds after attempting partial for brain seconds to die?