TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I met an angel that is different from anything I've seen. He's very kind, polite, sweet, funny and thoughtful and helps others in need. He might be the kindest person I ever met, no, he really is, but he could also be the kindest person ever. I couldn't help myself but fall for this angel, I've got to know him better and each day I fall more and more in love with him. The thing is that... he is suffering so much, so, so much that my heart breaks for everything that he went through and for what he's struggling with in the present. I have no words, I just wish I could take away all the pain and suffering he went and still goes through. But I'm not powerful, in fact I'm completely useless. Wish I could protect him from his demons. Despite the tragedies that he went through he still helps people and makes them feel comfortable, it's incredible. What he makes me feel on a daily basis I never felt before. So much love and warmth, I'm in awe almost non stop. My heart feels so much warmth it's endearing. He makes me life better overall. I want to hold him and never let him go. He doesn't deserve the things that he went through, I hate how cruel the world is towards genuinely good people. He is an angel who deserve only the best and all the love and care in the world. I want him to be okay.

Oh lord I feel like crying so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: art, Manaaja, Circles and 6 others