• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jakethepug

Jakethepug

I came here to chew bubble gum and catch the bus.
Oct 22, 2018
I'm sitting here a few hours before work. I cleaned my place and fully groomed myself. This method, 40g of Caffeine pills in a blueberry and raspberry smoothie with honey, should take somewhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours. I haven't drank it yet but I need to. That inner "human desire to stay alive" is really kicking in.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, your pathologist and 3 others
ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
Make sure you're ready. You have time before work, and I'm not a chemist but I don't think that's something that can go bad? We're here for whatever you do, man.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, your pathologist and 2 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Oh, that sounds like quite an uncomfortable way to go, I'm sorry if I am a debbie downer but it sounds lethal enough though I'm no chemist *lowers my head* Good luck to you my friend, whatever the outcome <3

Jakethepug

Jakethepug

Oct 22, 2018
People have killed themselves in worse ways. The more research I did into "what it feels like to have you heart stop," from people who've had heart attacks or whatever, most of the people's stories I read said they didn't really understand what was happening. It was a lot of numbness, but it wasn't any sort of huge amount of pain. It was numbness through the arms and shoulders and in their chest, and before they knew it they were passing out and rushed to a hospital. I think it's made it look extremely painful in movies and it's imagined to be terrible.

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
People have killed themselves in worse ways. The more research I did into "what it feels like to have you heart stop," from people who've had heart attacks or whatever, most of the people's stories I read said they didn't really understand what was happening. It was a lot of numbness, but it wasn't any sort of huge amount of pain. It was numbness through the arms and shoulders and in their chest, and before they knew it they were passing out and rushed to a hospital. I think it's made it look extremely painful in movies and it's imagined to be terrible.
You choose your own method, man.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smashingairwaves, Deafsn0w and 6 others
Jakethepug

Jakethepug

Oct 22, 2018
I'm calling in sick to work. I don't want that pressure. Plus I'll be doing them a favor anyway, in the short run at least. The favor being letting them know I won't come in today.

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
I'm calling in sick to work. I don't want that pressure. Plus I'll be doing them a favor anyway, in the short run at least. The favor being letting them know I won't come in today.
Good call. Make sure you're ready, you've got time to think.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018

I see, well hopefully so, and indeed it's your choice *bows with respect*

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I saw another user tried that about a month or two ago and all it did was make her horrendously sick. Hope it turns out alright for you

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smashingairwaves, Deafsn0w and 7 others
Jakethepug

Jakethepug

Oct 22, 2018
I found two websites claiming what a lethal does is to a 80kg male, and I doubled the larger dose.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'm sitting here a few hours before work. I cleaned my place and fully groomed myself. This method, 40g of Caffeine pills i in a blueberry and raspberry smoothie with honey, should take somewhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours. I haven't drank it yet but I need to. That inner "human desire to stay alive" is really kicking in.

40g of Caffeine pills how do,s it kill you and how do you go about getting 40g of Caffeine pills i may trey it pm me about it if you want and good luck

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, your pathologist and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I saw another user tried that about a month or two ago and all it did was make her horrendously sick. Hope it turns out alright for you
Yes it was me please don't it's awful instead try od on anti-malaria pills with benzodiazepines

Jakethepug

Jakethepug

Oct 22, 2018
40g of Caffeine pills how do,s it kill you and how do you go about getting 40g of Caffeine pills i may trey it pm me about it if you want and good luck
I bought the pills at Walgreens. I went to the CVS to buy more pills and relieve my paranoia of them keeping track of how many pills one buys. But the CVS was actually more expensive lol. They were $10.99, buy one get one 50% for 100 pills, 200mg each. I'm thinking maybe I should've just ate the pills, because ground up into a smoothie makes me retch, but alas I've already started drinking it as of 5 minutes ago. I figured I'd make another post, to boost my morale and... you know the feeling. I'm watching Wristcutters: A Love Story to help lighten the mood.

Jakethepug

Jakethepug

Oct 22, 2018
I shouldn't even have to drink it all, since I doubled the dose. I'm hoping I can get more than halfway down though.

caffeine

caffeine

Jun 21, 2018
Trying to overdose on caffeine is completely retarded. Using stimulants to die is a terrible idea in general. They cause alertness, wakefulness, and anxiety. These are obviously undesirable traits for suicide. Your heartrate will skyrocket and each beat will feel like thunder in your chest and you will panic and you will not be able to resist calling for help. I don't even see any mention of antiemetics in this thread; do you think you're going to be able keep 40g of caffeine down without vomiting? You absolutely should not attempt this.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smashingairwaves, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
A

am0

Oct 17, 2018
I found two websites claiming what a lethal does is to a 80kg male, and I doubled the larger dose.
Dude, "two websites" is not a source. If caffeine pills were as lethal as that it would be a lot more. You are just going to fuck yourself up, not die.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smashingairwaves, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Trying to overdose on caffeine is completely retarded. Using stimulants to die is a terrible idea in general. They cause alertness, wakefulness, and anxiety. These are obviously undesirable traits for suicide. Your heartrate will skyrocket and each beat will feel like thunder in your chest and you will panic and you will not be able to resist calling for help. I don't even see any mention of antiemetics in this thread; do you think you're going to be able keep 40g of caffeine down without vomiting? You absolutely should not attempt this.
Lol sorry

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
The worst panic attack imaginable followed by death....sounds horrible.

My opinion is that you should do it with something sedating.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smashingairwaves, Help_Me and 3 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
The worst panic attack imaginable followed by death....sounds horrible.

My opinion is that you should do it with something sedating.
I don't think it would make it much more pleasant at that high a dose unfortunately. Speedballers still die of heart attacks.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't think it would make it much more pleasant at that high a dose unfortunately. Speedballers still die of heart attacks.
I wasn't suggesting he mix in a sedative with the caffeine. I was suggesting that if he wants to die, he should use a method that is sedating - like Nembutal or if desperate enough, heroin and Fentanyl. Anything but a stimulate. Sorry should have been more clear.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sayo and 2 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I wasn't suggesting he mix in a sedative with the caffeine. I was suggesting that if he wants to die, he should use a method that is sedating - like Nembutal or if desperate enough, heroin and Fentanyl. Anything but a stimulate. Sorry should have been more clear.
My bad! Agreed.

I hope you are okay, at OP. At peace. Maybe it worked out. It's been six hours or so since you reported you started. Rest well.

If not, you are still welcome here.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I hope it's ok for him. I am a bit worried if he is still alive but not able to type here (for example too sick or hospitalized).But I do hope this won't happen

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, samsays89 and 2 others
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Wow do you guys think he's gone? RIP Jake.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap