• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I really love the understanding from this shit it feels good to be expreciated even if it isn´t. Every day it feels good to be understood it doens´t stand a chance a chance betweeen

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, Unknown21, Myforevercharlie and 4 others
SueAsyde

SueAsyde

contemporary witness
Mar 11, 2023
I really love the understanding from this shit it feels good to be expreciated even if it isn´t. Every day it feels good to be understood it doens´t stand a chance a chance betweeen
Give a starving person a piece of bread and he will be able to live on just by hoping for another piece. Give someone a full loaf of bread and they'll ask for more.
Not only is the money distributed unfairly, but so is empathy, the only problem with empathy is that you can't grasp it. However, as you can see, you can still hold on to it. I'm happy for you, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: divinemistress36