allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
This is really sad when I think about it but you guys are some of the nicest people I've met on the internet which is sad when you look at the reason why we're all on this website. You guys never judge me, you're supportive, calm, friendly and I honestly wish I could just give a hug to all of you. I truly love you guys, I'm so sorry we've had to go through this. I hope someday all of you will find happiness, however that may be. Thank you guys, I love you <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, K-O, Sensei and 48 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
This is really sad when I think about it but you guys are some of the nicest people I've met on the internet which is sad when you look at the reason why we're all on this website. You guys never judge me, you're supportive, calm, friendly and I honestly wish I could just give a hug to all of you. I truly love you guys, I'm so sorry we've had to go through this. I hope someday all of you will find happiness, however that may be. Thank you guys, I love you <3
Love you more.

• Love
Reactions: Umbreon, allym101, XYZ and 5 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
love you too. :hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: allym101, Ghost2211, Lilacmoon and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I feel the same, you and all the other people on here are so nice and supportive. I'm so happy that I found this place :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cursed4ever, allym101 and 7 others
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Yep. Seams lots of good people suffering. Life is cruel.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Umbreon, dontwantocareanymore and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I love you too and agree with all you wrote.
People here DO understand how we feel because they're feeling just like us. Sometimes, the issue is a bit different but in the end most of us just wish to find an exit to CTB.
Truth be told, this forum is helping me lots.
Love all of u <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, allym101, XYZ and 6 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I know, I feel like I'd be chewed out elsewhere for most of the stuff I say here. I'm still not 100% connected, and probably never will be, and there's some doubts floating in the back of my mind but overall it's accepting, even when people disagree with you. That disrespect and insensitivity that's everywhere else on the internet isn't here, or if it is people keep it in check it seems like.

• Love
Reactions: Umbreon, allym101, XYZ and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I feel like I'd be chewed out elsewhere for most of the stuff I say here.
You're lucky you aren't me cause I get chewed out. :nomouth: Not for everything at least. For that much I'm grateful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flatearth, allym101, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020
That s so true, almost every person that s here is nice and understanding, even if society sees us as crazy people for wanting to die.Love you too, a lot <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever, dontwantocareanymore, allym101 and 1 other person
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
You're lucky you aren't me cause I get chewed out. :nomouth: Not for everything at least. For that much I'm grateful.
Yeah this is why I'm still a little wary. There could very well be an undercurrent of I don't know what to call it and it sounds like it caught you. It's human nature after all, not that that excuses or justifies it but it makes sense to anticipate it. But it all looks nice from my distant vantage point.

• Love
Reactions: allym101, Lost in a Dream, Lilacmoon and 1 other person
M

MZALA

Feb 7, 2020
Right back at you ❤

• Love
Reactions: allym101 and Lilacmoon
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Love you too. May everyone here find peace :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cursed4ever, dontwantocareanymore, Myforevercharlie and 4 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
We love you too! I'll love everyone here until it's my time to go. It's nice to not be caught in a pro life echo chamber.

• Love
Reactions: dontwantocareanymore, allym101, Lilacmoon and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I love you too. Let's all figuratively hold hands. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cursed4ever, dontwantocareanymore, flatearth and 4 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
We've never spoken but thanks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cursed4ever, dontwantocareanymore, allym101 and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Aw, so much love in the room. Cookies for all!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever, KleinerWolf, allym101 and 3 others
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
variety pack, so everyone gets their favorite.
Thanks Mom, you're the best. I promise I won't scream in the grocery store next time.

Reactions: allym101
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Ah, imaginary cookies are the best kind because all the weight they make you put on is also imaginary.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: allym101, Mm80 and Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Ah, imaginary cookies are the best kind because all the weight they make you put on is also imaginary.
Vaping cookie flavor gives you all the flavor, none of the guilt.

• Wow
Reactions: allym101 and Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Vaping cookie flavor gives you all the flavor, none of the guilt.
Now I have my imaginary cookie vape and its the best of both worlds because I'm not putting on any imaginary weight either.
Actually its a little too sweet for my taste. I think I'm gonna put this thing away. In my imaginary treasure chest.

• Love
Reactions: allym101, Ghost2211 and Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Now I have my imaginary cookie vape and its the best of both worlds because I'm not putting on any imaginary weight either.
Actually its a little too sweet for my taste. I think I'm gonna put this thing away. In my imaginary treasure chest.
You just blew my mind, Chris Angel.

• Love
Reactions: allym101, Ghost2211 and Xocoyotziin
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Sending hugs, it has been a terrible day :( Its weird that something so jarringly dark can bring people together like this. Hope everyone's doing better than yesterday.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dontwantocareanymore, allym101 and Mm80
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you. I hope the same for you and everyone else on here.

• Love
Reactions: allym101
ZeroChance888

ZeroChance888

Jul 2, 2020
Really needed this today, you're so sweet. I love you too sweet soul.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and allym101
Lobo64

Lobo64

Apr 12, 2019
I can just agree i felt the same as i came here, a lot of wonderful people around on this forum, the only bad things are the reasons why we are all here...

• Hugs
Reactions: ZeroChance888, dontwantocareanymore and Cursed4ever