• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
January of this year I was ready to CTB. I had a plan, I had my letters, everything. But my partner at the time figured out what was going to happen when i tried to say goodbye to them. I posted about that on here. They spent 4 hours talking to me and convincing me to stay. I stayed. For them. I didn't want to make them go through all the pain of losing me. My funeral, cleaning out my stuff. Burying another partner. But they left me now. It's been 3 months and it's finally hit me that they're gone. They don't care anymore, and i'm not sure if they actually ever did. I don't know why i should stay now. Theoretically, yeah, things are kinda getting better, if I keep sticking with it. But i'm so goddam tired, and none of this feels worth it without them. I loved them so hard, i stayed here just for them. how am i supposed to move on from that?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: razahcareca27, Zanmato and _AllCatsAreGrey_

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Maybe the right one will come around if you wait. I hope things work out for the best for you.

A

AgentAlaniKelso

Apr 1, 2020
I'm sorry that you and your partner separated. I know that's an awful thing to go through and I can feel the hurt in your words. There is a purpose for every person who comes into and leaves from your life. You said "things are kinda getting better." I know it's hard and, my god, believe I hear you when you say your tired. But things are getting better. Maybe your partner leaving is what it took for you to get to "getting better." And I hope things for you continue to get better - I know they will if you keep putting in the work.

Keep posting, keep talking. You're not alone and we value YOU, we NEED you.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'm really sorry they left you :(
But in my honest opinion, when you're able to see a spark of hope then it's worth a try. You can always change your mind later, but maybe you still have a chance for a happy life.

Reactions: AgentAlaniKelso