BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
I found out yesterday that my love took his life. I found him on this site today because I have a plan to kill myself too. I let him down- and we were soulmates. Now he's gone and I think I don't have any other way to deal with this pain. I think I have to follow him because I can't live like this with missing him and feeling in so much pain. I couldn't find out how he took his life but now I find him on here and I am suffering because we were soulmates- we have the same method idea. I just want to be with him so desperately. I just hope and pray that I can see him if I die, I can't bear the pain and I hope that there is a place for us both... this fucking hurts so bad...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: angelfeather, imacrybaby, Deleted member 19654 and 17 others
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I'm so sorry

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Ghost2211
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I found out yesterday that my love took his life. I found him on this site today because I have a plan to kill myself too. I let him down- and we were soulmates. Now he's gone and I think I don't have any other way to deal with this pain. I think I have to follow him because I can't live like this with missing him and feeling in so much pain. I couldn't find out how he took his life but now I find him on here and I am suffering because we were soulmates- we have the same method idea. I just want to be with him so desperately. I just hope and pray that I can see him if I die, I can't bear the pain and I hope that there is a place for us both... this fucking hurts so bad...
I'm so sorry for your loss! It's truly heartbreaking what you are going through ;-; ;-; ;-;

My heart goes out to you, and I hope you'll find comfort. Sending you hugs and lots of love. :heart::hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: Ghost2211
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Your pain is telling you you have no choice but you do. Sending you strength and support.

Reactions: Beforeigo, sufferingalways and K-O
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
I'm so sorry for your loss! It's truly heartbreaking what you are going through ;-; ;-; ;-;

My heart goes out to you, and I hope you'll find comfort. Sending you hugs and lots of love. :heart::hug::hug::hug:
Thank you... It means so much. Everyone on here is so kind and it means the world that others could be here for him when I wasn't... It's so hard to live with this feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Ghost2211 and antigone_iris
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
hi darling x
i understand your pain.. its unbearable.. and it is not your fault.
my love killed himself and died in my arms last year and i tried to follow.. 5 months later i found this site and now im in recovery and i didnt believe it could be possible to go on without my soulmate..
if you ever want to talk your can pm me.
youre not alone.
x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dima2, opiatedreamz, Nutshell and 8 others
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
hi darling x
my love killed himself and died in my arms last year and i tried to follow.. 5 months later i found this site and now im in recovery and i didnt believe it could be possible to go on without my soulmate..
youre not alone.
x
You sound like just the person OP needed to hear from <3 Glad you're here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dima2, Mm80, Good4Nothing and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I found him on this site today because I have a plan to kill myself too
So it's just a coincidence that you happened to notice he had been on this forum?

Why couldn't you find out how he took his life? You two were pretty close.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and StuFin
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
hi darling x
youre not alone.
x
Thank you so much for saying this.. I feel a lot like this grief will kill me. It is really good to hear that you are okay today and going on living. It means so much.. I'm bawling my eyes out and I needed this very much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SweetSurrender, Good4Nothing, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
Your pain is telling you you have no choice but you do. Sending you strength and support.
Thank you so much. It's overwhelming how I'm feeling. I appreciate you.
So it's just a coincidence that you happened to notice he had been on this forum?

He mentioned something when we were together about a "Suicide forum". I've been in so much pain since I found out that I've been basically trying to find any ounce of him any mention of him. His family hates me because they blame me, I barely got any information about his death. I found this site and I've been looking into SN for my own accord- and then I finally find him on here and see he had the same idea. We were really close, I think we understood each others pain when so many others couldn't. It hurts like hell to know he had to go through this and I couldn't be there to help again

When we got back together he mentioned the forum saying that people helped him a lot on there and that I should look at it for when I get bad too. I was looking all over the internet and I can't believe I found him and the site..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Red
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I think we understood each others pain
He was upset about breaking up with you. That seemed to be his reason for it. How come you just found out yesterday? Why not sooner? Sorry, you don't have to answer these questions. I'm just trying to understand.

Last edited:
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you so much. It's overwhelming how I'm feeling. I appreciate you.

He mentioned something when we were together about a "Suicide forum". I've been in so much pain since I found out that I've been basically trying to find any ounce of him any mention of him. His family hates me because they blame me, I barely got any information about his death. I found this site and I've been looking into SN for my own accord- and then I finally find him on here and see he had the same idea. We were really close, I think we understood each others pain when so many others couldn't. It hurts like hell to know he had to go through this and I couldn't be there to help again

When we got back together he mentioned the forum saying that people helped him a lot on there and that I should look at it for when I get bad too. I was looking all over the internet and I can't believe I found him and the site..
Is it rude to ask what his username was?

BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
He was upset about breaking up with you. That seemed to be his reason for it. Did you go to the funeral?
It's really hard because I think I could've prevented it. I was scared of the controlling way things were getting and I couldn't be in a toxic situation. But now I feel like I failed him and I could've been there and I wasn't.
Is it rude to ask what his username was?
It's Stevenstevensteven. It kind of helps to feel like there's people who I can talk to about it so Its not rude, thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Red and bov
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It's really hard because I think I could've prevented it. I was scared of the controlling way things were getting and I couldn't be in a toxic situation. But now I feel like I failed him and I could've been there and I wasn't.
If the situation was toxic you were right to leave. There isn't much else to say. If you held out hope for him that you two would get back together it would still be the same dynamic of toxicity.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and BrokenAlien
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
If the situation was toxic you were right to leave. There isn't much else to say. If you held out hope for him that you two would get back together it would still be the same dynamic of toxicity.
It's true, but for this to be the outcome is so hard to not regret my every action. I felt anger for the ways he treated me and now I am angry at myself. It hurts a lot to not have him here anymore, its unfathomable to me

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I felt anger for the ways he treated me
Then there was nothing else you could do. This was his decision. He had other issues apparently. It's terribly sad. But not your fault or responsibility.

I admit to finding this odd that the gf comes here, and manages to locate the ex boyfriends posts, but I guess it's not impossible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, BrokenAlien and bov
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
listen to me love- none of this is your fault! his family and mother blamed me and labeled me a murderer! as if i didnt have enough guilt .. and am post trauma.. he would of died anyway there is no doubt about that. we cannot save people even if we are there and believe me i gave him my everything but he didnt know how to love himself and he was suicidal and got triggered..
in one week its going to be a year since he ctb.. and today was my first meeting with my psychologist that i stopped seeing when it happened because i planned to ctb as well so i cut off absolutely everyone and everything.. i still CANNOT believe i survived this but i did! it has been the most painfull time of my life but change is possible.
and again- im here if you will need or want to talk about anything.
we are stronger then we know..
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: opiatedreamz, SweetSurrender, Good4Nothing and 3 others
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
Then there was nothing else you could do. This was his decision. He had other issues apparently. It's terribly sad. But not your fault or responsibility.

I admit to finding this odd that the gf comes here but I guess it's not impossible.
Honestly, it's insane and probably not something that happens often. But I had an inkling and had to follow it... At least now I know what he was going through at the end. I even posted first to see if anyone knew of his post trying to track it down. I can't seem to do anything but dwell on this pain
listen to me love- none of this is your fault! his family and mother blamed me and labeled me a murderer! as if i didnt have enough guilt .. and am post trauma.. he would of died anyway there is no doubt about that. we cannot save people even if we are there and believe me i gave him my everything but he didnt know how to love himself and he was suicidal and got triggered..
in one week its going to be a year since he ctb.. and today was my first meeting with my psychologist that i stopped seeing when it happened because i planned to ctb as well so i cut off absolutely everyone and everything.. i still CANNOT believe i survived this but i did! it has been the most painfull time of my life but change is possible.
and again- im here if you will need or want to talk about anything.
we are stronger then we know..
:heart:
It means the world to me that you are sharing this. Thank you so much... This isn't the first suicide I've gone through, I lost my mom when I was 15. And losing him makes it so much harder because I'm living with this regret, this fear of causing anyone pain. I'm very glad that you survived. I appreciate your kindness so much and I'd like to chat more. It means so much to have someone who understands and came out the other side.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SweetSurrender, sufferingalways and K-O
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss. Regardless of whether it was a healthy or toxic relationship I can be so awful to lose the other person, especially to death. It's good to hear he found the community for support. I must say I don't recognize his username, but I'm happy I get to meet you. I hope you find support and comfort here. Feel free to reach out if you need a friend.

Reactions: BrokenAlien and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Honestly, it's insane and probably not something that happens often. But I had an inkling and had to follow it... At least now I know what he was going through at the end. I even posted first to see if anyone knew of his post trying to track it down. I can't seem to do anything but dwell on this pain

It means the world to me that you are sharing this. Thank you so much... This isn't the first suicide I've gone through, I lost my mom when I was 15. And losing him makes it so much harder because I'm living with this regret, this fear of causing anyone pain. I'm very glad that you survived. I appreciate your kindness so much and I'd like to chat more. It means so much to have someone who understands and came out the other side.
baby im glad i read your post.
ive also lost more loved ones to suicide.. family friends and my love in my early twenties..
life is overcoming loss it seems.. and we need much love and kindness to survive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, SweetSurrender, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
baby im glad i read your post.
ive also lost more loved ones to suicide.. family friends and my love in my early twenties..
life is overcoming loss it seems.. and we need much love and kindness to survive.
Thank you. You fill my heart right now, I have no words for how much it means.
He was upset about breaking up with you. That seemed to be his reason for it. How come you just found out yesterday? Why not sooner? Sorry, you don't have to answer these questions. I'm just trying to understand.
I got the call from his ex wife yesterday, but I've lost track of time since that moment. Nobody could find him for quite some time that day. And his family doesn't speak to me and I know they don't want anything to do with me. When I found out I had to pull over my car and just sit there sobbing- I've been so uncertain there's any coming back from the depth of this pain

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, SweetSurrender and K-O
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Is he for sure gone??

Reactions: Ghost2211
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
Is he for sure gone??
Yes. The police found him dead is what I was told. I have that sick bargaining stage of grief hoping it's not true and maybe he's alive but I know the reality of it is he's gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, K-O and rt1989526
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
I'm so sorry that happened. I hope you can find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and BrokenAlien
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
I'm so sorry that happened. I hope you can find peace.
Thank you. Thank you all for talking to me about this, it's the only place I've taken any comfort

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicidal-raven, Ghost2211 and K-O
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Are you talking about Steven?

• Love
Reactions: BrokenAlien
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Thank you. Thank you all for talking to me about this, it's the only place I've taken any comfort
im so glad you logged in! pls share and stay here a while so you have much needed support. its so important.
its so goddam lonely and shakes your core, again your world is torn apart but it amazing to me that you let yourself be here now.
respect mate! truly xx

Reactions: Good4Nothing