fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Reactions: QueSeraSera and BlackDragonof1989
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
It's the best thinking I've ever found.

Feels like this is the summit of thought. People here have lived, tried to make it as well as they could, and still just know it sucks. They can't quite pull the trigger, but they know they should. We're all in this stupid fight against our survival instinct.

No matter what, in the end we're all gonna win. This isn't a cancer fighter "lose your battle" bullshit. This is one way or another, I'm getting in a damn casket and out of this garbage.

Reactions: RM5998, BlackDragonof1989, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Strange, right? I know. So yeah, I like it here. You all say what my brain thinks.

By the way, I'm moody as fuck. My opinion changes based on said mood. I have clinical depression and borderline personality disorder. Basically bipolar lol.

Anyways, I give epic advice. Seriously. I help people better than I help myself. Smh at MY issues. I'm blunt but I'm honest.

This forum contains free thinkers and extremely empathetic people.

Why are the most caring people on a suicide forum? Makes you wonder...

Anyway, I literally lack joy and happiness. Planning the Exit bag/nitrogen method. Just being a huge baby about it though.

Until then....you all are surprisingly soothing to me.

People care more when we can relate

Reactions: RM5998, BlackDragonof1989, QueSeraSera and 2 others
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
This.

All the thoughts I thought or the feelings I've felt usually make their way into comments by others. When I can't put something into words, someone has already done it for me through their own experiences.

YESSSSS! You are my people! ❤

Reactions: dhk96, BlackDragonof1989, Regisphilbin_savant and 1 other person
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
I like it here also for the most part the users are friendly minus the occasional pro-life person. It really helps me to talk to others suffering also.

I will be honest. IF I feel someone has something to live for, and HOPE/OPTIONS, I will try to influence them to keep living. BUT, if all options have been exhausted (to the comfort level of the person) then I will help them make final exit decisions. People should be able to die when they want!

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, PatKat and lv-gras
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and Regisphilbin_savant
Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
YESSSSS! You are my people! ❤
I can relate to people here mostly whereas relating to overall public I'd imagine less than 3 percentage pts

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, QueSeraSera and lv-gras
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
Oh thank you, like Smila and some others here I believe, many of us came across Inmendham videos and they just clicked for some reason. I've found some sort of comfort in the pessimistic for a long time. I am still researching various things in spirituality and even the occult, but I almost would rather it not be true, it's so much more complicated to worry about upsetting a deity or deities and having to always swear allegiance and loyalty and so on. I don't know. I just have tried to be more good than bad to people, but eh I don't know *shakes my head* Maybe it's our fate, maybe it's our choice, maybe some of both *shrugs*

Whatever you decide, I wish you peace and no more suffering <3 Life is a cruel, harsh mistress to many it would seem.

Thank you for understanding!!!! I am not a bad person, just dealt a bad hand. You are not a bad person! In the future people will be more open-minded.

Until then....❤

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Regisphilbin_savant
Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
How long did it take for simple civil rights to evolve ?100 years? What about simple civil rights for lgbt individuals?still working on that. Have no faith that society will evolve that much

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
It's the best thinking I've ever found.

Feels like this is the summit of thought. People here have lived, tried to make it as well as they could, and still just know it sucks. They can't quite pull the trigger, but they know they should. We're all in this stupid fight against our survival instinct.

No matter what, in the end we're all gonna win. This isn't a cancer fighter "lose your battle" bullshit. This is one way or another, I'm getting in a damn casket and out of this garbage.

Your entire comment is literally how I feel! And your confidence is intoxicating! THIS is definitely my mood right now.

THANK YOU.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
I can relate to people here mostly whereas relating to overall public I'd imagine less than 3 percentage pts

I'm a loner by choice. Guess what happens when you tell someone you're suicidal? Those assholes judge. Fuck them!

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RM5998 and BlackDragonof1989
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Strange, right? I know. So yeah, I like it here. You all say what my brain thinks.

By the way, I'm moody as fuck. My opinion changes based on said mood. I have clinical depression and borderline personality disorder. Basically bipolar lol.

Anyways, I give epic advice. Seriously. I help people better than I help myself. Smh at MY issues. I'm blunt but I'm honest.

Anyway, I literally lack joy and happiness. Planning the Exit bag/nitrogen method. Just being a huge baby about it though.

Yea it's a good forum, I'm hooked. It gives me comfort to understand that other people feel exactly the same and suffer much of the same issues. It would be interesting to meet everyone in person. We would all bust out crying and hug each other. Lol!

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, BlackDragonof1989 and Regisphilbin_savant
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
How long did it take for simple civil rights to evolve ?100 years? What about simple civil rights for lgbt individuals?still working on that. Have no faith that society will evolve that much

There are reasons for this. Psychiatry is BIG business. They don't want to let go of the choke hold. I will post about that another time....because THAT whole issue pisses me off.

Reactions: lv-gras and BlackDragonof1989
Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
There are reasons for this. Psychiatry is BIG business. They don't want to let go of the choke hold. I will post about that another time....because THAT whole issue pisses me off.
Psychiatrists ,in terms of prescribing medicine.,are somewhat clueless.they won't admit they barely know what occurs chemically in the brain mostly,and they sell u hope in terns of majority of the banquet if antidepressants which mostly do not work.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lv-gras, QueSeraSera and 1 other person
Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Half the time I argue with my psychiatrist, until I getvti the point where I say give me my fukin vyanse I'm out sayanora please

Reactions: QueSeraSera and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Thank you for understanding!!!! I am not a bad person, just dealt a bad hand. You are not a bad person! In the future people will be more open-minded.

Until then....❤
Thank you and I feel much the same. I've even been told although we can rise above our fates to a degree at least, most of us either don't or can't. I think apparently it was seen as a matter of choice coming down to self-discipline and education, but I have also been told I'm likely too far gone to be savable so to speak. It means a great deal to me though we are strangers that you don't consider me a bad person. I don't know you either but I feel the same for some reason. Thank you and indeed so, and I hope more people will consider antinatalism before bringing children into this world. <3

Reactions: QueSeraSera
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I like it too. You can talk freely here without ruining someone's day or being judged or put in a loony bin. People here understand and even share some feelings. That's nice.

Also - after having been part of quite a few online communities I've noticed that almost all of them are very similar to high school. It's all about cliques and people stroking their own egos and just a whole lot of pretending and shallowness and faking and bullying. You don't really get that here - at least that's my impression. Maybe it's because most of us do not give a fuck anymore. We're done with life so what's the point.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RM5998, QueSeraSera and 4 others
Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
I like it too. You can talk freely here without ruining someone's day or being judged or put in a loony bin. People here understand and even share some feelings. That's nice.

Also - after having been part of quite a few online communities I've noticed that almost all of them are very similar to high school. It's all about cliques and people stroking their own egos and just a whole lot of pretending and shallowness and faking and bullying. You don't really get that here - at least that's my impression. Maybe it's because most of us do not give a fuck anymore. We're done with life so what's the point.
Im pretty much done with life pertaining to my individual isuues which are philosophical and in the nsnner people treat each other (mindless hatred ,bullying, racist slants,gender Disrimation poverty) and to my wit won't improve enough for me to continually bear the suffering it inflicts on me

Reactions: QueSeraSera, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hi! Yes you can call me Sera ❤

My issue is the Nitro is 99.8%...and I am not sure if it will kill me OR leave me brain dead. THAT scares me!

I'm over this world. The good people get abused. I'm bored of life. I've had too many people hurt me. I'm aiming for December 2018....3 months.
That is pretty standard for nitro. Que. Do you have the regulator, tubing, and bag? If not then check this out...smile. https://maxdogbrewing.com/
By the way...welcome.

Reactions: QueSeraSera
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I think that this forum is very helpful to me. In a weird way, I feel less alone and less likely to ctb right away out of caregiver burnout. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but now I feel that I do not have to hurry towards that light in a state of anxiety and mental pain. I can wait and prepare quietly to ctb, making sure that everything is just right before I do so, making sure that my ctb goes well and that I know what to expect in the process of dying. Does that make sense to you?

Reactions: RM5998, QueSeraSera, SamK and 2 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018

This place is certainly unique and special to me. I relate with just about every word you said I think. I feel arrogant saying it (but hey fk it, you are allowed to blow your own trumpet once on a wgile) I have always been awesome at helping other people too. Either with advice or being the most reliable dude I know. My word means a lot to me. Like a lot.
I just can't seem to expend the courtesy I show literally everyone I meet to myself.
I also cache here with the goal of finding out more about the exit bag.

Long story short, welcome. I hope your stay on the site is as pleasant as possible.

Reactions: QueSeraSera, Regisphilbin_savant and BlackDragonof1989
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
"The famous psychiatrist-psychoanalyst Thomas S. Szasz brilliantly pointed out years ago the social role of psychiatry as an arm of the state. Unlike physicians from other specialties, psychiatrists--and, by extension, nonmedical mental health professionals like psychologists and social workers--occupy a unique position at the interface of medicine and the legal system and wield a great deal of power to treat their patients coercively. This is not accidental; it highlights psychiatry as an agent of social control. If a person has diabetes, the state has no power to force such a person to take their insulin. If a person is said to have schizophrenia, the state--via psychiatry--can compel such a person into involuntary treatment. Much has been said about this topic (see Szasz's Law, Liberty, and Psychiatry), and I will not belabor that point here. Needless to say, the social role played by the psychiatrist is much different than that of the oncologist or ophthalmologist."

Reactions: Regisphilbin_savant