N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Recently someone necroposted this thread of mine. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...despite-it-is-not-your-native-language.84869/

I often put my heart and effort into my threads. And I received some compliments for it which is heartwarming. Sometimes my threads get ignored or at least noone replies to them which is not the end of the world. Me personally I don't reply to many other threads either.

But is like time travelling to me. I bury a time capsule in form of a thread at a particular day (influenced by my daily life and current mood). And one day someone finds them and opens them. This feels pretty good for me. Also because I see my posts as a long suicide note it feels like my persona on this forum will be able to live forever even after I killed myself.

It boosts my mood if someone necros threads of mine. Especially if I liked the thread I posted and barely anyone noticed it. I cannot really understand why people dislike when their threads get necroposted. It also shows me a development of my thoughts kind of similar to a journal. But this is my way how I use this forum which is rather uncommon. But I met many amazing people on here with extremely unfair fates.

I wonder though how these threads get found. Either with the search box or the "similar thread" feature I suppose.

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Sprite_Geist, Sylveon and 6 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I agree with what you have said. Your comparison to time travelling is correct.

There are many old threads in this forum which are enjoyable to read through. This is certainly one of the reasons why I joined Sanctioned Suicide, because I lurked and explored posts by past users who are no longer here, and is/was a reminder that suicidal people are not alone if they hold a pro-choice view. It is like stumbling upon an ancient tomb; yes you did not know the person who the tomb is dedicated to, but it can still give you an insight into their life if that is what they wanted, and depending on how much you relate to them it can also make you feel sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223