• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
I am trying to recover. But it's…so hard. I've already asked for help. I've already let people know I'm in pain. I've sought services. But I can't bring myself to do anything. I can't bring myself to care about anything. I honestly think major depression is my default state at this point because rare periods of happiness are increasingly non existent. It felt so ready for this recovery journey a month ago, but now I'm starting to think I'll be celebrating my final birthday this year. And the thoughts won't go away. I don't even think I'll make it to autumn at this rate. But I don't know how to tell people that. I don't even know if it will make a difference. I feel so empty inside

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Dliena and DoomValuer
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
That's too bad. Sometimes things don't seem to be moving - you might need some inspiration from somewhere, something that would support you in this project. Depending on your life situation, what could cheer you up today? I personally wiev myself as a parent, who supports and guides me trough strugles and so, to play and enjoy life. I also pick some tarot and stuff.