• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
This person is my ex best friend. We've been friends for years in school. Had classes together regularly.

We were pretty much inseparable. Talked 24/7, people would regularly assume we were dating because of how touchy and cringey we were lol. Every single break between lessons, she would come down just to hug me and hold hands. She was literally the highlight of my day, every single day. Funny how I still thought I was straight at the time. We practically grew up together, through middle school to HS.

Then shit happened, my mental health worsened severely and I decided it would be best we cease contact, for her and mine sake. It was the worst break up of my life, I'd much rather relieve every single romantic break up I've ever had than go through it again.

And at this point, it's been literal years since we've talked, but on the regular, I continue to dream about her. Usually in a romantic sense. What weirds me out is that I don't even think about her anymore, yet she keeps popping up.

We are 100% different people now, and probably wouldn't even like each other that much anymore. But I still miss her from time to time, which is also, apparently, very evident from my subconscious, lol.

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I keep having dreams about this one person. This person is my ex best friend.
This is fine.
We remember those who were dearest to us in this world, or who caused the most pain.

I also often think about my best girl friend (she is not my ex, we weren't a couple).
But she was aware of my situation. And she also knew my main enemy before.
she betrayed me. I won't forgive her. But she was dearer to me than my own "mother".
she understood me better than anyone in this world. As do I her.

I often think that it would be better if we didn't know each other at all. It wouldn't hurt so much now.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Once a month for many years I dream very realistic dreams about a friend, boyfriend I used to have and I don't know why. I was never really in love with him but I was in like with him. I wish I knew why. He isn't someone I think about.

Reactions: sserafim
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Losing someone so close often hurts subconsciously, for a while, no matter how good you are at coping with it consciously.

I have had regular dreams about a best friend of mine who died by suicide 3 years ago. I also have dreams about someone I cut contact with, because she manipulated and emotionally abused me, even though I don't want to be her friend anymore.