• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
I can't concentrate at all. I'm distracted by every little thing. My Schizophrenia plays a role into this as well, I am unable to get my work done, and I sacrificed my time to work (study). I sacrificed that time to be with some girl who doesn't even like me, for I thought she did but then shoes me away the moment she's with someone more "valuable" than myself. I never understand why I'm never good enough.... I am confident when speaking to others, I bring positive energy, I make other laugh, I have many talents, I have a silver tongue, and I believe I'm relatively attractive.... But I just don't get it... why can't others ever just... love me?... or be attracted to myself... I'm never invited to anything as usual, stuck, lost in thoughts all alone. My grades will keep declining because I cannot focus with all this suffering in my life, not just these, but also my past, for one person will never die in my head, and because of that I can never proceed in life. I want to CTB very badly again, I only had a 4% survivability rate last time, everything is suffering.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I can't concentrate at all. I'm distracted by every little thing. My Schizophrenia plays a role into this as well, I am unable to get my work done, and I sacrificed my time to work (study). I sacrificed that time to be with some girl who doesn't even like me, for I thought she did but then shoes me away the moment she's with someone more "valuable" than myself. I never understand why I'm never good enough.... I am confident when speaking to others, I bring positive energy, I make other laugh, I have many talents, I have a silver tongue, and I believe I'm relatively attractive.... But I just don't get it... why can't others ever just... love me?... or be attracted to myself... I'm never invited to anything as usual, stuck, lost in thoughts all alone. My grades will keep declining because I cannot focus with all this suffering in my life, not just these, but also my past, for one person will never die in my head, and because of that I can never proceed in life. I want to CTB very badly again, I only had a 4% survivability rate last time, everything is suffering.
What method did you try last time? I'm sorry for your pain.

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
What method did you try last time? I'm sorry for your pain.
I used SN, and barely survived, but I've already talked about that somewhere on my profile.
....I just need someone out there to tell me that things will be alright, that I am lovable and that I am a good person...

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21