Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
it's gotten to the point where I don't care about anything I could achieve right now.
I just hope for something good to happen. I mean it could. I hope it does.
if not then there's always ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, Sannti, todeswunsch and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well, I can tell you things don't generally fall out of the sky into your lap.

Reactions: hi-okbye
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
well I mean I know that. doesn't change the fact that I still hope for something to happen. I know it's stupid buut who knows
at least being delusional helps so far

• Hugs
Reactions: Ksmиda and rosenwasser
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
well I mean I know that. doesn't change the fact that I still hope for something to happen. I know it's stupid buut who knows
What kind of change would you like to see in your life? Or at least fantasize about?

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
It does help sometimes

RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

trapped inside a human body
Oct 31, 2023
i feel this
daydreaming about being happy and with people i loved more than anything in this world helps me forget just for a moment that said future will never come, and that said people dont need me anymore and have better lives since theyve moved on

Reactions: doormat25
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i want to argue this. while quite literally, no that doesn't happen. things can just come into your life that improve it greatly sometimes. people, friends, pets, partners, etc. i met my partner just one random afternoon, never expected it. after that he just completely changed my life around. does this happen to everyone no obviously. so i wouldn't really expect it, it's nice to dream about it though. i have to say though, it takes a little personal effort too though. i could've just barely talked to him, showed him i wasn't interested, and everything would've changed. i treat everyone like they could be that special person, until i get to know a little more and truly make that decision.
good luck op <3

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
i want to argue this. while quite literally, no that doesn't happen. things can just come into your life that improve it greatly sometimes. people, friends, pets, partners, etc. i met my partner just one random afternoon, never expected it. after that he just completely changed my life around. does this happen to everyone no obviously. so i wouldn't really expect it, it's nice to dream about it though. i have to say though, it takes a little personal effort too though. i could've just barely talked to him, showed him i wasn't interested, and everything would've changed. i treat everyone like they could be that special person, until i get to know a little more and truly make that decision.
good luck op <3
I did say "generally"...