S

snack

Mar 28, 2019
English is not my first language.
I am from Russia.
I'm sick and tired of trying to kill myself. I tried to hang myself and I'm still trying. After one of the attempts, when I tried to squeeze the carotid arteries, I got sick with tonsillitis. And had terrible sore throats for a week. I have everything I need for an Exit Bag, but I just can't bring myself to go to the fucking garage that holds the ballon and do it. Of course strong here instinct of self-preservation. I think it would be easier for me to shoot myself in the head. At least it wouldn't be as hard as hanging and not as long as Exit Bag. But in my fucking country, I have no chance of getting a gun with bullets. If you suddenly live in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine and know where you can get a weapon or you have it, write to me. Write in Russian.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, suffering, pleasethistime and 7 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I am also from Russia.

I found where SN is for sale here (without the need for delivery via mail). You can just buy it in the store. The rules now prohibit giving links.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I am also from Russia.

I found where SN is for sale here (without the need for delivery via mail). You can just buy it in the store. The rules now prohibit giving links.
you can pm it

Reactions: HGL91
S

snack

Mar 28, 2019
I am also from Russia.

Please write to me.