• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
i don't know what you've been through, but i like to remind myself to take this day by day. hoping that everything will be okay in the end.

hugs, my friend.

• Love
Reactions: nonentity
Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I hope you can find something that brings you some joy.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
On the same boat. I hope something good happens to you today and you can feel happy, even if just for a short while

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
i don't know what you've been through, but i like to remind myself to take this day by day. hoping that everything will be okay in the end.

hugs, my friend.
I hope you can find something that brings you some joy.
On the same boat. I hope something good happens to you today and you can feel happy, even if just for a short while

thank you, all - i try to take it a bit at a time -- life has not been kind to me as of late, and it's really hard to stay strong. i got written up at work and ever since i've come back from the hospital, it seems like my workplace is just trying to get rid of me. i'm looking for a new job as a result, even though i enjoy the work.

i am feeling very alone, and depressed tonight with passive ideations - came here to scroll and this made me feel a little better that others were cheering me on a bit.

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
thank you, all - i try to take it a bit at a time -- life has not been kind to me as of late, and it's really hard to stay strong. i got written up at work and ever since i've come back from the hospital, it seems like my workplace is just trying to get rid of me. i'm looking for a new job as a result, even though i enjoy the work.

i am feeling very alone, and depressed tonight with passive ideations - came here to scroll and this made me feel a little better that others were cheering me on a bit.
Someone once told me it's okay to take baby steps or take it one day at a time. Finding a job is really and I'm sorry to hear that your workplace sucks. Strong hugs with you. You're not alone :heart:

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
Someone once told me it's okay to take baby steps or take it one day at a time. Finding a job is really and I'm sorry to hear that your workplace sucks. Strong hugs with you. You're not alone :heart:

My workplace is honestly making it so hard to not relapse. Your kind words warmed me today - everyone is so kind, and supportive.

I have therapy on Sunday, and I can't wait.

• Love
Reactions: EternalDreams
EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
My workplace is honestly making it so hard to not relapse. Your kind words warmed me today - everyone is so kind, and supportive.

I have therapy on Sunday, and I can't wait.
It's really hard to find workplaces that are non-toxic. I genuinely hope the next job you'll go to is better and i hope that your therapy goes well!! ♡♡

• Love
Reactions: nonentity