• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

listless

listless

wandering
Mar 1, 2023
i recently went up to two sessions of therapy weekly instead of one. im trying to get back on my medications. im trying to get a job. im trying to be good to the people who are good to me. but im so tired. it feels like i never stop trying and i never have any rest. even when i lay down to sleep at night talking to my loved one on the phone im still fighting my demons just to try and sleep. i can sleep for 12 hours at a time yet i am never rested. because as soon as i wake up again im burdened with being me and living as who i am. even when im happ y or content im tired. it takes so much out of me to just stay afloat much less feel anything good for any amount of time. i hate who i am. i hate who i was born to be. i try so fucking hard every day just for the bare minimum and it doesnt matter how hard i try i still piss everyone off and hurt them and disappoint them. i give my all every moment of every day for nothing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There certainly does seem to be no peace from suffering in this world and that is the cruel, unfortunate reality. I really do think that temporary sleep could never offer any real relief as long as the chance of waking is always there but anyway best wishes.