• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I just tried partial hanging but aborted cause something didn't seem right with what was happening during the attempt. Is it normal for your body to shake uncontrollably during a partial hanging? Thats what happened to me but I wasn't sure if thats normal so l aborted. I'm going to try again tomorrow and or might just jump off the skyway bridge. I'm going to try to kill myself everyday until I succeed. I'm tired of my chronic pain, debt, anxiety, depression, and of living in this failed economy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, Vivir_O_No, snowbird and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk when your body started to shake, did u pass out? During the process of dying there are convulsions but you should not feel them after you passed out.

Partial guide if u haven't read this guide yet (for information purposes).

Upvote 0
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
I tried hanging so many times but could never go through with it, felt like my head was gonna explode everytime.

Reactions: lonely247
Upvote 0
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Yes, a lot of people have said that. I've been practicing partial recently (might be my method) and finally getting it right, my legs get wobbly, shaky breath, shaky hands, tingly feeling all over

Reactions: Trakehner and HeartSayako
Upvote 0
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
It looks like this informative post on partials faded away.

But it's pretty good, at least I find it helpful. I wish more people had seen the post and asked more questions because the OP is no longer with us and I do have some Qs.

Upvote 0
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
It looks like this informative post on partials faded away.

But it's pretty good, at least I find it helpful. I wish more people had seen the post and asked more questions because the OP is no longer with us and I do have some Qs.
But finally they decided this apparently.....:

Ligature strangulation, because it's painless, takes like 10 minutes to prepare everything and I can do it at home. I don't trust my anchor point enough for full hanging.

Upvote 0
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
But finally they decided this apparently.....:
Wow this is crazy, Jarni - I was all set on partial but I'm a bit worried about my anchor point and Ive just been reading over the tourniquet method. Lol. Sounds so much nicer… I can't tell if it's been successful though. I guess it has worked for some? Do you know?

I have one day, I need to get it right. Unfortunately. I can't practice it now because I have to do some things in the morning and messing with your neck like this wipes you out. So I've got from 10 AM till 10 PM to do the deed tomorrow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Wow this is crazy, Jarni - I was all set on partial but I'm a bit worried about my anchor point and Ive just been reading over the tourniquet method. Lol. Sounds so much nicer… I can't tell if it's been successful though. I guess it has worked for some? Do you know?

I have one day, I need to get it right. Unfortunately. I can't practice it now because I have to do some things in the morning and messing with your neck like this wipes you out. So I've got from 10 AM till 10 PM to do the deed tomorrow.

I think I'll just stick with partial.

Upvote 0
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Just finished updating my suicide note and cleaned out my closet to give me more room to hang myself better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
J

Justnotme2

Jun 25, 2024
I had the same thing. My body started shaking even before I lost consciousness. It doesn't hurt at all, but I was worried that it was happening before I lost consciousness. That's why I stopped because of fear.

I managed to lose consciousness a few more times, but before that there were no body spasms.

I still can't figure out how it works.

Upvote 0
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I had the same thing. My body started shaking even before I lost consciousness. It doesn't hurt at all, but I was worried that it was happening before I lost consciousness. That's why I stopped because of fear.

I managed to lose consciousness a few more times, but before that there were no body spasms.

I still can't figure out how it works.
Oh okay I see… tomorrow I'm going to read up more on the partial hanging method and try again to ctb tomorrow evening

Upvote 0
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020

Tourniquet doesn't seem to be very popular on here, so I'm not really aware if it worked for some (there are just some examples in the thread on tourniquet method).

I personally am thinking about plastic bag + partial or tourniquet as my method. I'd personally never try without plastic bag (sealed on my neck) by fear of failure. Tourniquet can loosen etc.... Too much things out of control for me.

Upvote 0