B

bello

Sep 8, 2024
about 2 days ago i attempted suicide with a hdmi cord and in all honestly it was very quick and painless, I only survived because I tied the cord incorrectly so when I spasmed I must of slipped out of it somehow. AMA

• Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving, Plato'sCaveDweller and Evelyn Lane
JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
about 2 days ago i attempted suicide with a hdmi cord and in all honestly it was very quick and painless, I only survived because I tied the cord incorrectly so when I spasmed I must of slipped out of it somehow. AMA
what were the immediate and longterm effects?

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
I have some questions for you.

1) Where on the neck did you place the HDMI cord?

2) Can you reliably do this again and pass out? Have you tried to do that again?

3) Would you say you've found your "sweet spot"?

4) I heard someone talk about "gradually bending down", but I am not sure what is bending down. What can you tell us about that?

5) Did you actually lose consciousness? Can you confirm you did?

6) Do you remember whether you were breathing or not while hanging yourself? And if you were breathing, how loud was it?

Thank you

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
B

bello

Sep 8, 2024
I have some questions for you.

1) Where on the neck did you place the HDMI cord?

2) Can you reliably do this again and pass out? Have you tried to do that again?

3) Would you say you've found your "sweet spot"?

4) I heard someone talk about "gradually bending down", but I am not sure what is bending down. What can you tell us about that?

5) Did you actually lose consciousness? Can you confirm you did?

6) Do you remember whether you were breathing or not while hanging yourself? And if you were breathing, how loud was it?

Thank you
omg your like a celebrity i used your guide

1) As high up as it could go below my chin.

2) No I haven't tried again but I think I could it was surprisingly fast, I was out in around 3 seconds.

3) I would say so.

4) So I just sat down fast to get it over with, Id imagine that they took their time fully committing that's why they gradually bent down.

5) Yes I lost consciousness in around 3 seconds. All I remember is fully committing and feeling some discomfort in my neck and then it all going black and hearing people talking and music playing like I was at a shopping center. I also thought I was still up and moving around, but it was quite peaceful

6) I was not breathing and it wasn't particularly loud

Reactions: Evelyn Lane
B

bello

Sep 8, 2024
what were the immediate and longterm effects
Before or after the attempt? But the long term effects after the attempt were severe muscle pains that I'm guessing are from myself locking up after loosing consciousness (I still find it difficult to move) and bruises to the neck

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
omg your like a celebrity i used your guide

1) As high up as it could go below my chin.

2) No I haven't tried again but I think I could it was surprisingly fast, I was out in around 3 seconds.

3) I would say so.

4) So I just sat down fast to get it over with, Id imagine that they took their time fully committing that's why they gradually bent down.

5) Yes I lost consciousness in around 3 seconds. All I remember is fully committing and feeling some discomfort in my neck and then it all going black and hearing people talking and music playing like I was at a shopping center. I also thought I was still up and moving around, but it was quite peaceful

6) I was not breathing and it wasn't particularly loud
Thank you for your answer.

Do you remember if your airway was open, halfway open or shut?
Before or after the attempt? But the long term effects after the attempt were severe muscle pains that I'm guessing are from myself locking up after loosing consciousness (I still find it difficult to move) and bruises to the neck
What do you mean by "locking up"?

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Did you write about this on Reddit 2 days ago? I recall very similar information here and remember a guy in the comments replied "come on guys don't turn this Reddit into SS".

B

bello

Sep 8, 2024
Thank you for your answer.

Do you remember if your airway was open, halfway open or shut?

What do you mean by "locking up"?
I would say my airway was shut, and I mean locked up like I seized up when I was out, or the pain might of been a problem with blood flow? I do not know.

Reactions: Evelyn Lane
B

bello

Sep 8, 2024
Did you write about this on Reddit 2 days ago? I recall very similar information here and remember a guy in the comments replied "come on guys don't turn this Reddit into SS".
hahaha yeah that was me lol

Reactions: SoulWhisperer
OffTheBullseye

OffTheBullseye

Aug 31, 2024
Where did you try doing it from? I'm struggling to find good places to hang myself from in my relatively suicide-proof dorm so just trying to get some ideas.

• Love
Reactions: Avelyn and AlouA
B

bello

Sep 8, 2024
Where did you try doing it from? I'm struggling to find good places to hang myself from in my relatively suicide-proof dorm so just trying to get some ideas.
there are bars on my window so i used them

Reactions: OffTheBullseye