C

cats are amazing

Apr 22, 2024
I drank a small glass of ferrol iron medicine and I'm not too sure what's gonna happen,I don't know how much was in the glass,I feel a bit sick already and it hasn't been 10 minutes, it had a disgusting taste tho, ew , will update laterz

Peace Out Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Catch-22
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I drank a small glass of ferrol iron medicine and I'm not too sure what's gonna happen,I don't know how much was in the glass,I feel a bit sick already and it hasn't been 10 minutes, it had a disgusting taste tho, ew , will update laterz

Peace Out Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
Depending on how much of an overdose that was, worst case would be delayed liver failure and death I think.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I know that iron overload will make you throw up. And the medicine likely contained vitamins as well, so you might have gotten too much of some of them too. But I think non-extreme vitamin overdoses aren't lethal, just unpleasant.

Reactions: Skathon
persef

persef

Jun 16, 2024
Excess iron can cause cardiac arrest depending on the amount, perhaps vomiting. If that doesn't happen. You will be severely constipated/intestine stuck, or you may have initial diarrhea, also due to the quantity. But at some point you will feel a lot of pain in your stomach. If you survive, I would recommend plenty of water, yogurt and fiber, a laxative might help. (Calcium usually cuts the effect of iron, eat or drink things with calcium)

Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
He almost definitely survived and probably ended up in the hospital.