• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
I got it from CCS, seems to be perfectly legit. I'm working on getting antiemetics prescribed from my doctor. I've completely ruined my life and have always craved non existence. My life has been been nothing but pain and facade. What really sucks is knowing my potential, I'm conventionally pretty, talented and was super smart in school. All the while I wished I was dead. Hopefully this attempt with SN will actually work. I want it to be peaceful and beautiful. What I'll miss the most are chewy sweetarts, my puppy and sweet boyfriend. I just can't handle the pain anymore.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
It sounds like you feel your life is wrecked beyond repair. It's understandable to want to CTB if that's the case. If you're comfortable sharing, how have you ruined your list? That suggests it wasn't so terrible before.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the pain that this existence brings, best wishes. The thought of eternal sleep certainly is so appealing, I've also always wished for peaceful nonexistence, there is no peace to be found in this hellish world.