Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Fucking ubicuitous, obnoxious lie. Give me a fucking break.

How can people be in such denial? So blind? Even very intelligent people…

Fml man. Stop it. Just stop it with this shit.

✖️
Growing up Jewish I was taught about God constantly, how he's helpful, forgiving, always there. Just a prayer away! Even if my Jewish identity has always been a part of me, I have been starting to realize if "He" is "up there," "He" clearly doesn't give a shit. Frankly, I am losing my belief. Hell, maybe at this point it's already gone. I am constantly saying "if there is a God" now, because in this fucked up world, I honestly don't think there could be. I don't think there is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, WAITING TO DIE and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
isn't it weird how the general population wants to shut this place down and they villainize us but once you dig a bit deeper you realize how welcoming and caring the people here can be.
For sure. Talking about the denial and selfishness people are in. They don't want to acknowledge this big part of life. Just staying on their little make-believe\real cloud.
Growing up Jewish I was taught about God constantly, how he's helpful, forgiving, always there. Just a prayer away! Even if my Jewish identity has always been a part of me, I have been starting to realize if "He" is "up there," "He" clearly doesn't give a shit. Frankly, I am losing my belief. Hell, maybe at this point it's already gone. I am constantly saying "if there is a God" now, because in this fucked up world, I honestly don't think there could be. I don't think there is.
I was also a strong believer until I faced hell for months and then years…

That's why all the hate and anger for this idea at this moment. If there was a God, we weren't be talking right here🤗

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira, etrnllxid, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
As long as religions are still there our deserved right to die would never be accepted by society. That's what pisses me off.
And as long as religious views* override rational/scientific thinking, we will also have a very much vigorous, perenial, "everbloody" cycle of bringing more mal-adaptative suicidal humans to this great meat grinder, slaughterhouse of a world... Just cause God suposedly said that we shall "be fruitful and multiply".

*Not all religions and sects are pro-natalism, but most of them are.

I can only reply to what you said with a South Park clip:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: venin.n and Vesiira
etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
I'm literally sick of it, we're literally fucking primates from the hominid family. In the time period we exist in with all the knowledge we've accumulated on evolution, DNA, culture, language etc there's just so much to say. You can even look back in history and see that the idea of god was used to give power to the church and shackle others. Everything about humans can be explained.

If there is a god then he must get his sick kicks from watching the abuse that goes in our society on and his animals savagely killing and eating others for sustenance.

• Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm literally sick of it, we're literally fucking primates from the hominid family. In the time period we exist in with all the knowledge we've accumulated on evolution, DNA, culture, language etc there's just so much to say. You can even look back in history and see that the idea of god was used to give power to the church and shackle others. Everything about humans can be explained.

If there is a god then he must get his sick kicks from watching the abuse that goes in our society on and his animals savagely killing and eating others for sustenance.
Aaaaaahhhhhh this was good❤️❤️❤️

Exactly.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
god then he must get his sick kicks from watching the abuse that goes in our society
Yeah, he LITERALLY does. The Abrahamic God "bets" with Satan in the book of Job:

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Personally, I have never had faith, I've always found it fascinating people that have. Not in any bad way like you're stupid for believing in something that in my opinion just has no scientific proof but more a quiet intrigue (and to lesser extent admiration) for those who can put their faith in a higher power, some of these people I know are super intelligent, logical scientific minds, some are less so but all have that unwavering belief in something bigger. They tend to put this down things like the Big Bang/Evolution being the reason to how but not to why.

Firstly, let me just say as with everything in life I am pro choice - the way you chose to live your life, what you believe in, that's totally down to you.

From a historical point of view, it's easy to see why pretty much every culture throughout time has had some for of religion and the laws they put on society. it was used as a way to control populations and lots of these would form modern days laws and bring some order to chaos - I mean who really needs to be reminded today 'though shall no kill' or 'though shall not steal' right. Broadly most prescribe moral codes to live by in a more primitive world.

There is an innate human nature to understand the why of life, what are we here, what is the point of life etc which all religions tried to provide answers to in a pre-scientific age, it's also why all the most influential and successful classical civilisations philosophers were the rock stars of their times,

The sad reality all major religions are ancient and haven't modernised with the times - some better than others, but the thing is if you believe in a fundamental way (not to say you're a nutcase fundamentalist) but you take that dogma to the letter, letters that were written 1000s of years ago and really don't translate to the modern age.

Take for example most major religions views on suicide, you'll end in hell or purgatory and you can see the rationale behind this. life is hard today, imagine how shit things would have been 2000 years ago and you're told that there is this paradise of eternal life waiting for you, free from struggle, worry and strife when you die, who the fuck wouldn't just want to go there now. Justifying bad shit that happens to you as a test from god

I have had a lot of people tell me since my wife died that she's up in heaven waiting for me - and if that's their belief , fine, if that was mine I would have already joined her.

If you choose to believe then I respect your decision, what I have an issue with if when people try and force their views on your, or use religion to justify their heinous acts or beliefs - whether that be about suicide, homosexuality, terrorism or war ( I mean look at the situation now in Isreal/Gaza).

The reality is some people are just bad, some people are good - religious or not, whether that's nurture or nature is a whole other debate. I've always had one rule just don't be an asshole

Reactions: tiger b and thewalkingdread
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
people fighting wars and killing children in the name of god. in my opinion its quite psychotic to kill people to please your imaginary friend, but what do i know im just a crazy bitch

• Love
Reactions: venin.n and Vesiira
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
people fighting wars and killing children in the name of god. in my opinion its quite psychotic to kill people to please your imaginary friend, but what do i know im just a crazy bitch
Your profile pic is God. Now I believe :))

For real I love señor Chang 😁❤️
I can only reply to what you said with a South Park clip:

This is awesome ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: girlsboysthems