• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It wasn't exactly a nightmare, but just a bad dream. I was back at my high school in my history class, and my crush walked in with a girlfriend (not his current one). I felt sad that he chose another girl over me. They also had a kid. I asked him why he chose her and he said that she was less clingy/needy and she was okay with long distance. He said that he learned from our friendship/relationship though. I felt an overwhelming wave of sadness and like I was going to cry. It felt like my heart broke into a million pieces. This must be what unrequited love feels like. I can't really describe the dream well though because I just woke up.

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Wow, it's incredible to have actual thoughts in a dream! And dialogues! Did your emotion feel much stronger than in reality, too? (Some people say they're muffled for them, but I felt them more strongly whenever I had them.)

I wonder, do you compare yourself to other people that much in wakefulness?

she was less clingy/needy and she was okay with long distance
...Said no guy ever. Or did he? I wonder. Yanderes seem to be a common trope. Unless incompatible or something.

He said that he learned from our friendship/relationship though.
Learning sounds like such a disgusting word, imo. Life is too short AND meaningless to have anything to learn lmao

School for me is the most common dream (on those rare occasions I get them). I wish there were more cool locations such as prison, hospital, train station... Something something Castaneda. Have you done lucid dreaming?

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Those dreams that reach back in time like that are something else. Sorry it was so rough.

she was less clingy/needy

I don't know if someone actually called you this at some point, but I want to say one man's "clingy" is another man's "affectionate." Yes, everyone needs space sometimes, but don't let people convince you being loving is an inherently bad thing.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You clearly dodged a bullet then even if it was just a dream. :ahhha:
Wdym
Those dreams that reach back in time like that are something else. Sorry it was so rough.

I don't know if someone actually called you this at some point, but I want to say one man's "clingy" is another man's "affectionate." Yes, everyone needs space sometimes, but don't let people convince you being loving is an inherently bad thing.
Someone told me that "sane guys often like obsessive gals" but maybe I was a bit too obsessive over my crush…

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You always say you never want kids so for him to have had one means he'd probably still have wanted kids even if he were with you. I guess he could have been forced by his partner in the dream but I wouldn't know.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Wow, it's incredible to have actual thoughts in a dream! And dialogues! Did your emotion feel much stronger than in reality, too? (Some people say they're muffled for them, but I felt them more strongly whenever I had them.)

I wonder, do you compare yourself to other people that much in wakefulness?

...Said no guy ever. Or did he? I wonder. Yanderes seem to be a common trope. Unless incompatible or something.

Learning sounds like such a disgusting word, imo. Life is too short AND meaningless to have anything to learn lmao

School for me is the most common dream (on those rare occasions I get them). I wish there were more cool locations such as prison, hospital, train station... Something something Castaneda. Have you done lucid dreaming?
I think he meant learning as in pickup artist tactics and game. I'm not sure if I compare myself to other people that much in wakefulness, but my parents love to compare me to other people. Wdym by "incompatible or something?" In what way? I haven't done lucid dreaming. I've tried but I wasn't able to. Have you?
You always say you never want kids so for him to have had one means he'd probably still have wanted kids even if he were with you. I guess he could have been forced by his partner in the dream but I wouldn't know.
Honestly, I'd be open to having a kid if it were with him. I'm not the nurturing or caregiving type, but I like my crush enough to have his kids. However, I believe that procreation is wrong for ethical and moral reasons

Last edited:
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
This dream could be a reaction to maybe the different thoughts and feelings you had about this particular individual and what you wanted with them. You are haunting yourself with thoughts about how you're not good enough and what is wrong with you and you're bringing yourself down because of comparing yourself to others.

Even if these dreams linked to something, that's on our mind or something, that's very deep inside our brains, you're punishing yourself by reliving situations that make you feel bad about yourself.

You are only doing what you can. Be kind to yourself, there is nothing wrong with you. I know it's cruel sometimes when the situations prop up in dreams, I've had my fair share. but you probably have many anxieties that keep propping into your head, perhaps?

Stay strong @sserafim 👊🏽

• Informative
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly I'd be open to having a kid if it were with him. I'm not the nurturing or caregiving type, but I like my crush enough to have his kids. However, I believe that procreation is wrong for ethical and moral reasons
Oh. That's really being down bad. I can't say I don't understand cause I do. I was on the opposite end of this dilemma with one of the women I liked once, the one who was from SS. We had so much in common and she was the one who approached me but one reason she cut me off was because she physically couldn't have kids and saw that I might want them eventually if I'm feeling happy enough (which I definitely would have been if I had gotten to be with her). It's probably not a good idea to have a kid at all if you can't promise you'd enjoy it (not many kids really want to hear that their own mother had moral and ethical hangups about creating them) but then again that hasn't really stopped most of the people who've ever lived from having kids…

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh. That's really being down bad. I can't say I don't understand cause I do. I was on the opposite end of this dilemma with one of the women I liked once, the one who was from SS. We had so much in common and she was the one who approached me but one reason she cut me off was because she physically couldn't have kids and saw that I might want them eventually if I'm feeling happy enough (which I definitely would have been if I had gotten to be with her). It's probably not a good idea to have a kid at all if you can't promise you'd enjoy it (not many kids really want to hear that their own mother had moral and ethical hangups about creating them) but then again that hasn't really stopped most of the people who've ever lived from having kids…
Yeah I'm never having kids because I'm an anti-natalist lol. I don't like babies, kids or children. I've never wanted to be a mother and I can't imagine myself being one. Honestly, I don't like humanity or people in general. I think it's absurd that you can just create another living being like that. I would do anything for my crush though. I would even die for him (win win situation cuz I already want to die haha)

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
@sserafim I think you described it very well, I can perfectly imagine how you must have felt.... such dreams are annoying 🫂.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Last time I had a dream like this I spent the rest of the day crying...

I'm sorry your brain is doing this to you. I'd like to believe that it had some more profound meaning, but I think dreams are just random...

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Last time I had a dream like this I spent the rest of the day crying...

I'm sorry your brain is doing this to you. I'd like to believe that it had some more profound meaning, but I think dreams are just random...
Some people say that dreams are parallel or past lives

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Makes me glad I don't have a crush.

My heart breaks for you. Sorry you have to deal with those emotions