• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I was going to write this in the recovery thread , but I changed my mind and decided to put it here

I have just been laying down and thinking and thought of scenarios of where I had more money , confidence and actually got my mind and life in better order , became some one worth it , et c

I imagined I was that person and then the world in my head showed it's true colours to me .... I could sense and see all the nastiness and poison and realised for the final time that this world is not worth me doing that for

I do not want to recover in a half arsed world full of evil and poison . Why should I ? You tell me . You give me a good reason

If some people want to roll with the punches just to get a few lovely things out of life , then that is THEIR choice . But I do not see why I have to

Thank you for reading

Last edited:
Reactions: NoGameNoLife and Beautifulletdown