evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
I am literally sitting here with a tie around my neck. I just failed my partial attempt. I know it will work if i just commit to blacking out, but I always pull myself out of it right before it happens. I'm such a pussy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mayfly, matt1968, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
You're not a pussy. Keep in mind that the Survival Instinct is going to jump and take away your executive functions like the little imp it is. The body is made - by evolutionary biological pressure or divine design - (your call) to self-preserve, that's all.

If you want to continue, it may be necessary to take an anxiolytic, preferred drug, or hit the bottle (I like a whisky myself) to lower stress levels and ease the process. It's not easy, but then living isn't either.

In any case, there are many resources here to deal with S.I. Be well my friend, a hug. May you achieve that what gives you peace.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Hotsackage, myusername890 and 1 other person
evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
You're not a pussy. Keep in mind that the Survival Instinct is going to jump and take away your executive functions like the little imp it is. The body is made - by evolutionary biological pressure or divine design - (your call) to self-preserve, that's all.

If you want to continue, it may be necessary to take an anxiolytic, preferred drug, or hit the bottle (I like a whisky myself) to lower stress levels and ease the process. It's not easy, but then living isn't either.

In any case, there are many resources here to deal with S.I. Be well my friend, a hug. May you achieve that what gives you peace.
thank you <3 i think i may drink a bit and turn on some of my favorite music. then try again later tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Hotsackage and WretchedDreams
WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
thank you <3 i think i may drink a bit and turn on some of my favorite music. then try again later tonight.
Good luck! I'll be rooting for you.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and rozeske
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Nothing to be ashamed of .

Reactions: myusername890 and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's not straightforward to die after all, I don't believe one is cowardly for struggling, I find it cruel how people cannot just have the option to easily free themselves from this existence in a peaceful, reliable way and have to resort to methods like that in the first place. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, myusername890 and rozeske
C

ceilng_tile

Jan 13, 2024
The nice thing about ctb is that there's no expiration date on it. You can always try again later, assuming it's still what you want.

• Hugs
Reactions: Widdershins, Hotsackage and rozeske
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I am literally sitting here with a tie around my neck. I just failed my partial attempt. I know it will work if i just commit to blacking out, but I always pull myself out of it right before it happens. I'm such a pussy.
Hello sister/brother in misfortune.
I understand you. I have exactly the same problem as you.
As soon as I start to lose consciousness, an animal Inexplicable fear triggers in me.

It must be overcome... I don't know how, but people do it, which means it's possible for us.

Don't despair too much
Eventually you will gain strength and overcome this line if you still need to leave.

Reactions: rozeske
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Don't rush it friend. You will eventually overcome it and let yourself blackout. SI is strong at the moment, so don't rush.

Reactions: rozeske
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
In addition to my previous message: may I ask you in what position you are doing a partial hanging and how wide is your tie? And is your head down or looking up? And do you tie a tie right under your cheekbones or in the middle of your neck?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't be hard on yourself, SI is what is keeping most of us here. Hopefully we will eventually overcome it. Hope you find your peace soon whatever you decide on ❤️

evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
In addition to my previous message: may I ask you in what position you are doing a partial hanging and how wide is your tie? And is your head down or looking up? And do you tie a tie right under your cheekbones or in the middle of your neck?
I'm kneeling forward with my head down. I'm using the thinner end of the tie around my neck since it seems to apply more pressure. I have been tying it just above my Adam's apple.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I'm kneeling forward with my head down. I'm using the thinner end of the tie around my neck since it seems to apply more pressure. I have been tying it just above my Adam's apple.
Thanks for the reply. We're with you, don't despair. People have been doing this for centuries. And we will succeed

• Love
Reactions: evanave
evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
What were you feeling leading up to when you stopped? Tingling, lightheadedness, ear ringing? Of you think that you were about to black out then not only are you doing better than many of us but you're very close to probably doing it. You'll probably get it soon enough 👍
My vision began to blur, and my hands and feet became numb. I felt tingling all over.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
If only you knew exactly how long you needed to go on for to blackout. When you knelt down were your knees actually touching the floor?
Yes. All the force applied was from my body weight slightly leaning forward.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's difficult to defeat SI. You're not a pussy and not a coward! I hope you find peace whatever you decide to do. Good luck!