rorowanttogetout👍🏽

rorowanttogetout👍🏽

Mar 27, 2023
Hi everyone
Ok so the thing is I really want to CBT. Bc it is not easy bc i don't have any available ways to use. Not even hanging .
That fact that i have to study real hard and work for at least 10 years is overwhelming me .

The fact the I didn't ask to be here now i have to work real hard so Maybe one day i can get tf ourt if here is so draining to me

My question how to push every day to study !? How can i have the energy to study and dno thing that i hate i am start college realy soon i stayed at home for almost 3 years and this is not a a choices anymore my family said i have to go to college ,and I don't know what to do i just want to leave , i don't want better life or money i don't care about none of that

I just want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
Life: It sucks, yet you're forced to live it, at least a bit longer. College Edition.

Good news; you're in luck! College is one of the easiest times in life to skate by, regardless which direction you want to skate.

Here's what you do: pick whatever major is closest to something you like. You can find one. Take that.

If they yell too loudly, "double major" with the other and blow off those classes until you're down to the one. Fuck 'em.

When you feel like you've got nothing to lose, live like it a bit. See if it doesn't help.

Don't take school too seriously. Make friends. Play games. Party.

If you still want to CTB I promise you'll find plenty of tickets along the way, too, if that helps.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Is the 10 years due to a family member still being alive or something like that?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Why 10 years?

Also, you really don't need to study hard (honestly depending on the major) to pass college. I rarely studied honestly, and still managed to graduate.