• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
I've been extremely infatuated with this guy for months i can't function without him it's been 2 months since we stopped talking and i think about him every second of the day he's the only thing i talk about at this point. i can't do anything anymore not without being reminded of him and breaking down. He traumatized me to the point of attachment i can't let him go. I can't live like this no more im so tired of ts.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Did you try to find distractions?
Friends, hobbies ?

A broken heart is one if the most painful experiences.
But letting someone hold this much power over you is I personally think even worse...

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I would say something cliched like "Time heals all wounds" but I know that's just not true. I'm so sorry about what you're going through but maybe give it a little more time? It'll certainly be hard, I won't lie. Getting over love is one of the hardest things in the world. But even if time doesn't help heal it all the way, it certainly reduces the intensity of that pain. The only issue is whether or not you can hold on long enough for that to happen.

Please love yourself first and foremost. Taking it from someone who truly hates themselves, loving yourself is far harder than loving another person for most people.

clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
Did you try to find distractions?
Friends, hobbies ?

A broken heart is one if the most painful experiences.
But letting someone hold this much power over you is I personally think even worse...
i have no friends i use to do ballet but i stopped doing it because it reminded to much of him
I would say something cliched like "Time heals all wounds" but I know that's just not true. I'm so sorry about what you're going through but maybe give it a little more time? It'll certainly be hard, I won't lie. Getting over love is one of the hardest things in the world. But even if time doesn't help heal it all the way, it certainly reduces the intensity of that pain. The only issue is whether or not you can hold on long enough for that to happen.

Please love yourself first and foremost. Taking it from someone who truly hates themselves, loving yourself is far harder than loving another person for most people.
i was so young when i met him he's all i ever knew it's so hard to leave it behind
i'm here if you wanna chat .......love can be so powerful , bless you x
thank you so much 😊

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
In no way do I intend to belittle or reduce your suffering, but everyone goes through this at some point in their life, the feeling of loving someone is something strong and comforting, when you lose that it's like something is ripped away.
Many works, paintings, music, films and even wars were caused by a broken heart, the good news is that this passes, when the other person doesn't care and cutting ties becomes easier, when the person maintains contact it becomes more difficult. to overcome, maybe it would have been better to end now, what you went through will only be a memory.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I've been extremely infatuated with this guy for months i can't function without him it's been 2 months since we stopped talking and i think about him every second of the day he's the only thing i talk about at this point. i can't do anything anymore not without being reminded of him and breaking down. He traumatized me to the point of attachment i can't let him go. I can't live like this no more im so tired of ts.

I'm very sorry about what you're going through 😟 I really hope things get better for you.

Did he traumatize you by stopping talking to you, or did he traumatize you before that?

clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
In no way do I intend to belittle or reduce your suffering, but everyone goes through this at some point in their life, the feeling of loving someone is something strong and comforting, when you lose that it's like something is ripped away.
Many works, paintings, music, films and even wars were caused by a broken heart, the good news is that this passes, when the other person doesn't care and cutting ties becomes easier, when the person maintains contact it becomes more difficult. to overcome, maybe it would have been better to end now, what you went through will only be a memory.
there's no point being alive if i get over him i can't let him go if i do i let go of myself
I'm very sorry about what you're going through 😟 I really hope things get better for you.

Did he traumatize you by stopping talking to you, or did he traumatize you before that?
it was before, he groomed me when i was 14 he was 21

Last edited:
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Every ex I've ever had trouble forgetting I've eventually forgotten by replacing them with someone new. I get over all my problems by finding new ones. It might actually help you. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

• Love
Reactions: clicktokill
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
He's an abusive sexual predator. He is extremely toxic. The best thing you could do is to remove him from your life completely. I know that's very hard to do and seems impossible right now, but you can do it. I think it would make it easier if you find someone else who is a good person and treats you well (there are guys out there like that). As you build a connection with that person, you'll think less and less about your former abuser, and soon enough you won't even care about him anymore.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
what is your age?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I was thinking that you were around 50, that's what you're going through, everyone has gone through it at least once in their lives, you stopped being a child a short time ago and it's normal that you still can't deal with adult life, me too I wanted to die when it happened to me, but it passes.

clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
He's an abusive sexual predator. He is extremely toxic. The best thing you could do is to remove him from your life completely. I know that's very hard to do and seems impossible right now, but you can do it. I think it would make it easier if you find someone else who is a good person and treats you well (there are guys out there like that). As you build a connection with that person, you'll think less and less about your former abuser, and soon enough you won't even care about him anymore.
i can't be with anyone else i've tried i genuinely cannot feel anything for anyone else

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
i can't be with anyone else i've tried i genuinely cannot feel anything for anyone else

That's because you're heartbroken and depressed over it and still attached to him. People can and do recover from heartbreak, and people can and do let go of attachments. I know that feels impossible right now, but you can, too. In time, you can and will be able to feel for other people, just as much and even more than you've ever felt for anyone.

• Love
Reactions: clicktokill
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
had a similar experience. i got groomed by my ex boyfriend.during and after our relationship (17 & 25, im 20 now), i felt like i couldn't live at all without him. all my emotions and self worth were dependent on him. my emotions were only felt in extremes too. as others have said here, time truly is needed. i felt miserable and suicidal for months after we broke up. i still get those feelings sometimes and they're still intense but i no longer depend on him for my emotions or needs. were not even in contact anymore. i know you're upset and i understand how you feel. so i hope you can understand that to ctb isn't an easy decision. but truly you just need time, honey. this too shall pass.

clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
had a similar experience. i got groomed by my ex boyfriend.during and after our relationship (17 & 25, im 20 now), i felt like i couldn't live at all without him. all my emotions and self worth were dependent on him. my emotions were only felt in extremes too. as others have said here, time truly is needed. i felt miserable and suicidal for months after we broke up. i still get those feelings sometimes and they're still intense but i no longer depend on him for my emotions or needs. were not even in contact anymore. i know you're upset and i understand how you feel. so i hope you can understand that to ctb isn't an easy decision. but truly you just need time, honey. this too shall pass.
im just so tired i feel like i have nothing ahead of me

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
im just so tired i feel like i have nothing ahead of me
i'm sorry you're feeling this way. it's very exhausting and makes you feel trapped. the best thing you can do is take it day by day, seeing how you already feel unhopeful for the future, even next week. make some extra efforts to do things that you know are good for you (skincare, gym, even a shower or brushing your teeth). there's no rush to achieve things, just like there's no rush to curb. talking about your feelings and getting them out is a good thing, like you're doing now.