AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I want to clarify I admire and respect and love peoples choice to CTB it is so brave and I feel happy for people when they choose to do so knowing they are going to find peace and some day I will too, but part of me feels a little sad, knowing I will never see them on the forum ever again, knowing they will never log back on, it's just a little sad to me personally but I am also super happy for them. Does anyone relate to this feeling?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: starrchaoz, Finalnight, LifeCouldBeADream and 7 others
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Ya I get it entirely. While CTB is someone's personal choice that doesnt negate the sadness/grief you feel knowing you will never hear from that person again

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I feel the same way. I empathize with how much pain they're in and understand the desire for the pain to stop but it still makes me cry when they're not here anymore, even if I never knew them.

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, definitely. We may be pro-choice and we obviously all want to see one another escape the problems we are facing- whether via recovery if that's possible or CTB. We're only human though. It seems reasonable to wish for support in life, feel grateful when people are kind to us and miss them when they go. I expect most of us are a little bit selfish.

• Love
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I want to clarify I admire and respect and love peoples choice to CTB it is so brave and I feel happy for people when they choose to do so knowing they are going to find peace and some day I will too, but part of me feels a little sad, knowing I will never see them on the forum ever again, knowing they will never log back on, it's just a little sad to me personally but I am also super happy for them. Does anyone relate to this feeling?
Yes agree. I'm new but I recognise some names from months lurking and not posting. Seeing vizzy die was super sad (author of the main SN guide). Man sounded like a genius but he was poor and had severe mental health issues, from what I hear. Sad! RIP.