I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
I am on the site. I see the 100g one. Checkout is looking just like you would expect it to look. $30 shipping. It's saying estimated delivery between 10/13-10/18 which seems very fast? And then the payment details are PayPal with very specific instructions to pay and then email.

Can anyone in the states (esp the western states) confirm how everything went for them? I am very wary. How did the package show up? Any concern with welfare checks?

Also wondering what does the package say? Does it have a foreign address? I don't want it to stick out to my husband. Normally if it has each other names on it we leave it alone.

Last edited:
M

M3anMangoTang0

Sep 14, 2024
Welfare checks shouldn't be a concern unless you live in a state where there is legislation around the regulation/purchase of SN.

I am desperate to find a source for SN and have been trying like hell with all the clues here but maybe im just too fucking dumb. If you could dm me source or any tips on how you found it, I COULD NOT be more grateful. Been trying to cbt other ways, tried hanging multiple times, but that didn't take. Tried OD on my meds, only fell asleep for like 24hrs and woke up sick to my stomach. I have very little money and no access to guns or anything quick. As of now, my plan is to take a 90 day supply of caffeine pills, although this will be painful but it's all I have.

A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I am on the site. I see the 100g one. Checkout is looking just like you would expect it to look. $30 shipping. It's saying estimated delivery between 10/13-10/18 which seems very fast? And then the payment details are PayPal with very specific instructions to pay and then email.

Can anyone in the states (esp the western states) confirm how everything went for them? I am very wary. How did the package show up? Any concern with welfare checks?

Also wondering what does the package say? Does it have a foreign address? I don't want it to stick out to my husband. Normally if it has each other names on it we leave it alone.
Should take about 2 (maybe 3) weeks, probably more on the 2 week side with expedited. You can always contact DMC and confirm before ordering although to be fair transit time is going to be dependent on a lot of things well out their control but given how far it needs to travel, I don't think 5 days (lower end of the est you gave) or even 10 days is likely, that would probably be a new record if it did. Would not count it being that fast. That sounds faster than anyone I'm aware of at least. And given you said you are western states (assuming you mean west side of USA anyways) I would not worry about a welfare check, have yet to ever hear of anyone in the USA getting one. It is not a controlled substance albeit in some states have restrictions but thus far no one to my knowledge has gotten one in the USA. I wouldn't worry about it. You can also use the search feature and you'll stumble on a ton of posts and comments about this for your own comfort in seeing it yourself.

Welfare checks shouldn't be a concern unless you live in a state where there is legislation around the regulation/purchase of SN.

I am desperate to find a source for SN and have been trying like hell with all the clues here but maybe im just too fucking dumb. If you could dm me source or any tips on how you found it, I COULD NOT be more grateful. Been trying to cbt other ways, tried hanging multiple times, but that didn't take. Tried OD on my meds, only fell asleep for like 24hrs and woke up sick to my stomach. I have very little money and no access to guns or anything quick. As of now, my plan is to take a 90 day supply of caffeine pills, although this will be painful but it's all I have.

Really? From the time I began looking to found it was under 30 minutes using all the breadcrumbs on here. I doubt anyone is going to PM you a source so I would suggest you just keep digging a bit more and find it the same way everyone else has. It should not be too difficult so keep going if that's what you are looking for. I assure you that if you follow the leads and tips that are already on here, you'll stumble on it! And I do not think I've heard of anyone in the US getting a WC but if you saw posts about it, link them for the OP to review.

Hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity!

Reactions: SixNeufUn
M

M3anMangoTang0

Sep 14, 2024
Really? From the time I began looking to found it was under 30 minutes using all the breadcrumbs on here. I doubt anyone is going to PM you a source so I would suggest you just keep digging a bit more and find it the same way everyone else has. It should not be too difficult so keep going if that's what you are looking for. I assure you that if you follow the leads and tips that are already on here, you'll stumble on it! And I do not think I've heard of anyone in the US getting a WC but if you saw posts about it, link them for the OP to review.

Hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity!
What I've been doing is using Y search engine in Incognito browser, turning the safe search off and searching with keywords "NaNo2 ukraine". Should I not be using incognito browser? Just paranoid about others in the house seeing my search. I get it's unlikely/against the forum rules to get direct links. But I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what I could be doing 'more right'.