• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I have SN but the more time passes by and the more I read on this forum about this method, the more I feel it to be unreliable. I'm really wondering if all the people who logged off after a goodbye thread and never came back are really dead or just disabled. The fact is that I live alone, so if I ll take the SN I'm sure nobody will find before at least 12-18 hours I d say. Imagine the body get to a place where the methemoglobin is really high, enough to seriously damage your brain and organs but not enough to kill you, and then your body fights back and the methemoglobin plumbs down to a % percentage where is not anymore fatal. Then you wake up like blind and unable to move, crawl or whatever.

I don't know guys, these are the thoughts running through my head since a week. I don't feel safe anymore and unluckily I don't have a back up plan.. too scared to jump and fail, too scared to full hang…. I feel trapped in this world and my pain grows.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: grahf, indosoon, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 25 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I have the same exact concerns and I have SN

• Aww..
Reactions: tora, dialogos, jessisme and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
you should read some of the failed threads. Most people who recover usually do so pretty quickly and are fine. There is no blindness or crawling that has been reported. If you follow the protocol correctly and no one finds you there is a good chance you will be gone.

• Informative
Reactions: Kerrtu, jar-baby, Lost Magic and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see it as being so inhumane how people even have to worry about methods potentially failing in the first place, it's horrible how we cannot leave this world in peace in a guaranteed way, I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here.

Reactions: Kaycee, gardenfairy, odazai and 14 others
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I have SN but the more time passes by and the more I read on this forum about this method, the more I feel it to be unreliable. I'm really wondering if all the people who logged off after a goodbye thread and never came back are really dead or just disabled. The fact is that I live alone, so if I ll take the SN I'm sure nobody will find before at least 12-18 hours I d say. Imagine the body get to a place where the methemoglobin is really high, enough to seriously damage your brain and organs but not enough to kill you, and then your body fights back and the methemoglobin plumbs down to a % percentage where is not anymore fatal. Then you wake up like blind and unable to move, crawl or whatever.

I don't know guys, these are the thoughts running through my head since a week. I don't feel safe anymore and unluckily I don't have a back up plan.. too scared to jump and fail, too scared to full hang…. I feel trapped in this world and my pain grows.
I feel the same way. However, I do not live alone. I go back and forth between SN, propranolol and HCQ. I just can't make up my mind.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
you should read some of the failed threads. Most people who recover usually do so pretty quickly and are fine. There is no blindness or crawling that has been reported. If you follow the protocol correctly and no one finds you there is a good chance you will be gone.
Good chance you ll be gone or good chance you ll wake up disabled. That's the whole point. If not being rescued (and obviously not vomit all the SN) was enough to succeed, then I ll be completely fine. It's the third possibility I mentioned that scares the sh*t out of me.
On the other side, if this was a real possibility I d expect medias and med case studies to emerge and warn publicly of this possible horrible outcome in order to stop this growing SN trend… who know who knows…
Another option could be to fly to Yakutsk (Russia) in the middle of winter (-40 degree Celsius average), go to a bar, get drunk, pop some pills and fall asleep somewhere in between the bar and the hotel.. at that temperature 5 to 10 minutes are enough to kill you. Thoughts?

Last edited:
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
obviously 100% of the people who failed SN and came back to tell the story, didn't suffer severe brain damage.

this type of statistic is completely invalid because it is not considering the people who survived and were unable to return to SaSu.

• Informative
Reactions: yasmine299, fxndi, tora and 3 others
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I'm already having doubts about how good my SN is. I have no idea about chemistry. I find the test a bit time-consuming. The constant fear that it turns into nitrate....

Reactions: WonderingSoul
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023

here it says he survived till this day without permanent damage

read this too
obviously if you are oxigen deprived for 20 mins and get found and saved its another story.

• Informative
Reactions: Kerrtu, dialogos and swaraj
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
obviously 100% of the people who failed SN and came back to tell the story, didn't suffer severe brain damage.

this type of statistic is completely invalid because it is not considering the people who survived and were unable to return to SaSu.
if they survived and are brain damaged surely we would hear about it in medical articles or even the news like they do with hanging. Surely there will be at least one article pointing that out but there aren't any except for one article with dphl after spare rib soup. Chances of wakig up with brain damage are very very low if the protocol is followed

• Informative
Reactions: odazai, jar-baby, dialogos and 2 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
if they survived and are brain damaged surely we would hear about it in medical articles or even the news like they do with hanging. Surely there will be at least one article pointing that out but there aren't any except for one article with dphl after spare rib soup. Chances of wakig up with brain damage are very very low if the protocol is followed
SN is common in SaSu but very rare in suicide worldwide. This is why there are many cases of brain damage from hanging and not so many from SN.

Yes, SN is quite reliable, but there is a possibility of serious brain damage (as with all methods). so i think it's not right to say it's totally safe, people should be aware of the risks.

Reactions: Orbitc, Lavender Dreams, swaraj and 1 other person
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
It's natural to have all kinds of concerns running through your head. Who knows, maybe even some of it is theoretically possible - it's not as if this stuff has 1000 strictly controlled tests in lab conditions for anyone to say with authority.

But you should also know that there's no factual basis or evidence for what you're stating outside your own head.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
SN is common in SaSu but very rare in suicide worldwide. This is why there are many cases of brain damage from hanging and not so many from SN.

Yes, SN is quite reliable, but there is a possibility of serious brain damage (as with all methods). so i think it's not right to say it's totally safe, people should be aware of the risks.
A sober, open minded, realistic approach to potential risks is framed as fear mongering and trollish pot stirring by people so emotionally invested in the success of a method that they become outright hostile to the very idea of possible issues. It's a recurring pattern here I've witnessed long before actually making an acct. Threads often devolve into a pissing contest of direct PPH quotes (PN the infallible demigod whose every word should be taken on blind faith) and forum seniority. If you look through the archives at some of the old N threads it gets really bad. I understand to an extent but also lmao.

Reactions: conarc, Kerrtu, kovu and 3 others
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Hello I failed an SN attempt and I would like to share with you my story. I don't want to discourage just want to share in case it might help. I took SN without any medication just SN and some water. I fasted beforehand. I took very little SN (definitely not the recommended amount from Stan's guide). Once I drank it I started to look blue, felt cold, and a fast heartbeat. But all that I could easily sleep off. After an hour or so I started vomiting, bad. It went on for four hours straight. I couldn't even control my body. After that I had my normal color and fell back asleep and woke up the next day and ate breakfast with my family. No one could suspect anything. But I couldn't pee, at all. I went to the doctor acting like I had a uti. They couldn't tell I had tried to ctb from the urine sample I gave because the doctor didn't ask me anything nor was I taken to a mental hospital. I was prescribed some antibiotics and then I could pee again but it didn't feel the same as before. I believe SN damages the bladder and kidneys. I cant hold my pee for long anymore. After an hour my bladder feels tight. I haven't gotten my kidneys tested but I'm sure they're damaged. SN is very salty so I can see how it can ruin your kidneys. As for brain damage im not sure, I don't feel anything out of the ordinary. But SN is not something that you can recover from with no side effects. There will be damage one way or another. I wish you peace.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: .ᴍᴀʏᴜ., Praestat_Mori, outrider567 and 12 others
Hunter10999

Hunter10999

Catamaran
Feb 3, 2023
I am not sure about SN either. I think I am going to try CO instead there also seems to be less prep. I have heard a lot of problems with SN I wish there was a more straightforward way to achieve CTB.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, HAL 9000, Deleted member 31858 and 1 other person
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
A sober, open minded, realistic approach to potential risks is framed as fear mongering and trollish pot stirring by people so emotionally invested in the success of a method that they become outright hostile to the very idea of possible issues. It's a recurring pattern here I've witnessed long before actually making an acct. Threads often devolve into a pissing contest of direct PPH quotes (PN the infallible demigod whose every word should be taken on blind faith) and forum seniority. If you look through the archives at some of the old N threads it gets really bad. I understand to an extent but also lmao.
So what are you actually saying ? 🤔

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
What you could do is sit in a bathtub with water before you pass out, if the SN doesn't kill then the drowning will do the job.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
What you could do is sit in a bathtub with water before you pass out, if the SN doesn't kill then the drowning will do the job.
Or go by the lake, once you start getting unconscious step inside and go for a swim?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Or go by the lake, once you start getting unconscious step inside and go for a swim?
No, after taking the SN you'll feel drowsy, might lose control of your body a little bit so you have to be inside the lake already before that happens.

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Reactions: アホペンギン
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Rrrr it means I'm coming for YOU jonedward55!! Rrraaawwwr!
I have already seen you bullying one person on this forum, I'm going to put you on ignore. This isn't really the place for you to be playing mind games with people.

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse, dialogos and SenseOfLoss
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
It's so weird to me because when I first came on this site, so many people kept saying how reliable SN was and that it was one of the best methods. That was in 2021. Now I'm looking at some threads from a few months ago and recently and now so many people are saying it's not that reliable anymore, which is upsetting. I thought this thread would help me regain confidence but now I'm worried about using the SN I bought too. Im in the same boat as you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, asiht, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
It's so weird to me because when I first came on this site, so many people kept saying how reliable SN was and that it was one of the best methods. That was in 2021. Now I'm looking at some threads from a few months ago and recently and now so many people are saying it's not that reliable anymore, which is upsetting. I thought this thread would help me regain confidence but now I'm worried about using the SN I bought too. Im in the same boat as you.
I think that the reliability is the same, I know what you mean about the negative comments towards SN but they are mostly just opinions. SN has worked on here for many members. As with any method, we will never hear back from anyone who has failed and is unable to get back onto the forum.

As someone else said though, if there were so many failures you would think that we would hear more about them so SN is still my less brutal way of leaving here.

Reactions: Orbitc, scorchie, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I have already seen you bullying one person on this forum, I'm going to put you on ignore. This isn't really the place for you to be playing mind games with people.
"Mind games" lol. I already apologized to that person ftr. Do whatever you want. Doesn't affect me in the slightest. Sticking up for someone being unfairly ridiculed for their take on SN, yah classic mind games

Last edited:
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Hello I failed an SN attempt and I would like to share with you my story. I don't want to discourage just want to share in case it might help. I took SN without any medication just SN and some water. I fasted beforehand. I took very little SN (definitely not the recommended amount from Stan's guide). Once I drank it I started to look blue, felt cold, and a fast heartbeat. But all that I could easily sleep off. After an hour or so I started vomiting, bad. It went on for four hours straight. I couldn't even control my body. After that I had my normal color and fell back asleep and woke up the next day and ate breakfast with my family. No one could suspect anything. But I couldn't pee, at all. I went to the doctor acting like I had a uti. They couldn't tell I had tried to ctb from the urine sample I gave because the doctor didn't ask me anything nor was I taken to a mental hospital. I was prescribed some antibiotics and then I could pee again but it didn't feel the same as before. I believe SN damages the bladder and kidneys. I cant hold my pee for long anymore. After an hour my bladder feels tight. I haven't gotten my kidneys tested but I'm sure they're damaged. SN is very salty so I can see how it can ruin your kidneys. As for brain damage im not sure, I don't feel anything out of the ordinary. But SN is not something that you can recover from with no side effects. There will be damage one way or another. I wish you peace.
The fact you had four hours without passing out is really tough going! You did well to stick that out, I would've called an ambulance after half hour I think lol. Pretty scary although I know that's because you didn't take enough to properly pass out. Do you think your bladder issues could be due to not passing urine for a long time (as I assume it was a while before you could get to the doctors) rather than the SN causing long-term damage? Like I once waited a really long time to go and since then I feel like I have to go more now. Also how come the doctor wasn't sus and wanting to do more tests as I'm assuming they couldn't find an infection in the sample?

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
How long ago was this?

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
It's worth considering that this anecote that has been kindly provided is using not enough SN by the author's own admission. It's logical that this would give you a fairly nasty experience because you have taken not enough poison to knock you out and keep you knocked out, but realistically any amount of SN does bad things to the body. So you're going to feel the brunt of those, including sickness as the body wishes to expel the poison.

The moral really is to follow the way it is supposed to be done if you really want to do it.

Reactions: Action, Orbitc and tieiwi