• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soybean

Soybean

Jan 24, 2023
hi, im very new, ive recently gotten into snorting ritalin (and now adderall) and ive always been a self harmer so my plan is to snort a bunch of rit to get my heart punding, chug way too much vodka to thin out my blood, and then self harm pretty bad in a hot bath. im not sure if it would work or not. ive decide i wanna make a song out of audio of me doing all my like, drugs and self harming and just a bunch of screaming and crying and puking. this really matters so im gonna wait till i can finish my new project. but in the meantime i wanna make sure my method works. thanks
i should add that part of the reason i want to do it this way is because i feel like if i end up just losing a lot of blood that might be enough for me, idk

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry hun but I doubt it's going to work. A lot of people try similar things and fail. Dying through blood loss is hard. Unless you hit a major artery it's probably not going to work. For that you'd probably need pain medication that you can't even get on prescription. Sorry you're suffering so much ❤️

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like a difficult way to go. Sorry you're having such pain in your life.

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
I know or have heard go up not across, hope you find peace.