• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Well, about 2 out of 10 people are young children who aren't typically suicidial. 1 out of 10 are over 65 and would probably rather wait for natural decline. So that rules out 3 of 10, leaving 7. I suppose the more you eliminate based on statistics, realizing that less than 1 out of 10 people want to CTB actually makes sense. But the current rate of people actualy going through with it is 0.0000875%

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I used to have dreams and ambitions. But now, there are long periods of time where I wish everything wouldd just stop. I do not want to do anything.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
the fact that only about 700,000 CTB worldwide every year is so perplexing. I think this number will skyrocket in the next half decade. People are starting to wake up to the fact that human life for the average person is a miserable existence. Less people are having children now.
Not sure what would prompt a jump in death by ctb per year because most methods are either restricted or violent so in a sense, people are still afraid to use the available means they have access to in order to ctb especially over the next half decade.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not sure what would prompt a jump in death by ctb per year because most methods are either restricted or violent so in a sense, people are still afraid to use the available means they have access to in order to ctb especially over the next half decade.
I think the world will get so bad that the will power to resort to the violent methods will become prevalent. Maybe a fentanyl epidemic as well.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I think the world will get so bad that the will power to resort to the violent methods will become prevalent. Maybe a fentanyl epidemic as well.
Hmm, I see. I don't know how bad things will get over the half decade enough for the yearly suicides to make a significant jump.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
There is absolutely nothing wrong with not having passions, ambitions or goals. Don't let society convince you that you need to have those things. It's okay to not want much out of life.

All I want out of life is a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear. Play video games, watch TV and be with my people.

That's it. That's all I want in life. I don't want a career. I have no goals. I don't care about furthering my academic education. Nothing I want to accomplish. Why should we have to? just because the rest of the world is brainwashed to believe that we must?
I agree with you completely, very well put. I don't have people to be with necessarily but I agree with everything you said. A lot of people put emphasis on academic education, I understand why, but if you have no passions or goals, then what is there to study? Young people face this pressure a lot, I think they ultimately end up putting themselves through 4 (or more possibly) years of something they don't care about at all but "going to college" is something that people have on their checklist of "things a person has to do in life" so they do it.

Reactions: jbear824