• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Antigone_Blossoms

Antigone_Blossoms

Dec 31, 2023
My 24th birthday is in roughly 3 months. I'm going to use these next 3 months to tie up any loose ends and get rid of as many of my possessions as I can. I also need to save up some money, as my method is going to be a bit expensive. Honestly, the idea of my birthday also being my death day is weirdly fitting to me, almost romantic in a way.

I'm going to ctb by gunshot to the head. I just need to buy the gun and the ammunition, and then find the perfect place where nobody but the first responders will find me. I also know where to aim, so that my likelihood of surviving or becoming a vegetable is basically none. I figure that this method is the best for me since I don't want very many variables and I want to go quickly and as painlessly as possible. I owe myself that much, after all these years of suffering.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, best of luck in your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Antigone_Blossoms
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
sounds like you've got it down. i see what you mean about sharing a birthday and a death day. nice clean amount of time to have lived. i picture some sort of apparition speaking to my newborn self and saying something like "you will die, exactly xyz years from this moment", or something. it's interesting to know that some day will eventually be "my death day", sort of like a second birthday. august 5th? may 12th? i dunno yet. but objectively, it's one of em. and some day each year, without my knowing, it is exactly a certain amount of years until im out.