Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
It seems like I can't make up my mind to the outsider, but I promise it is just because I am weighing all my options. I've chosen SN to use a second time around after my first failed attempt ( can be seen on my page the story of my SN experience). I was originally going to hang myself while intoxicated with alcohol, but after testing various ropes and hanging areas that could potentially handle my overweight self, I realized that there is too much risk associated with it because of me being overweight (250 pounds at 5'10 height). Because of this, I have ordered SN for my 2nd and final attempt that will happen soon, probably around October with how long the shipping will take. Anyways, I would like to make friends on here to just talk daily with about anything before my time comes, because with this purchase of SN, I am certain that October of 2024 will be my final month alive. I just want anyone to connect to and talk with on here for this last month leading up to my death. If anyone wants to do that please DM me, they are open. I'm just very lonely, depressed, probably and alcoholic, and I have autism so that may be an issue for some people here and that's okay. I love you all and wish nothing but the best for you all, even if the best means killing yourself like I will be in the next month. I'll end this long ass post by saying yet again that my DM's are open so if anyone wants to just chat about anything, doesn't have to be suicide related, we can just talk about our interests or what we are doing currently etc I would love to have another person to talk to on here before I depart. If you read this far, thank you for trudging through my nonsense <3

• Hugs
Reactions: twin size mattress, Decided98, rozeske and 8 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Are you going to follow the latest and greatest best known protocol? Are you thinking about increasing the dose?

Reactions: badtothebone
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
Are you going to follow the latest and greatest best known protocol? Are you thinking about increasing the dose?
I am going to have to increase the dose. I used 25 mg when I was lighter, it will have to be around 35 mg in 50-75 mL of water because of my current weight. Has the protocol changed since 2022??? I remember the protocol being 12-14 hours of fasting, antiemetic 1 hour before, antacid 1 hour before as well, then taking the calculated amount of SN. If you can update me if there were any changes on the protocol I would really appreciate it

Reactions: badtothebone
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I am going to have to increase the dose. I used 25 mg when I was lighter, it will have to be around 35 mg in 50-75 mL of water because of my current weight. Has the protocol changed since 2022??? I remember the protocol being 12-14 hours of fasting, antiemetic 1 hour before, antacid 1 hour before as well, then taking the calculated amount of SN. If you can update me if there were any changes on the protocol I would really appreciate it
No, that all sounds right. How about the propanolol? And you mean 35 grams, right? Yeah, 35 grams is going to be tough, especially if you need to drink a 2nd glass. I don't envy you, that's for sure. Did you get any lasting bad effects from your first try?

Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
No, that all sounds right. How about the propanolol? And you mean 35 grams, right? Yeah, 35 grams is going to be tough, especially if you need to drink a 2nd glass. I don't envy you, that's for sure. Did you get any lasting bad effects from your first try?
Yeah I meant 35 grams, 25 grams is what I did on my first attempt when I was lighter in weight, 35 grams won't really be much of an issue, ive been downing shots of liqour so much that downing 75 mL of salty water will be really easy for me to do. As for the beta blocker, I didn't use it for my first attempt and it didn't affect me much, the tachycardia was really easy to deal with personally. I've already made amends to the people I've been wanting to, I'm going to clean my apartment for my loved one tomorrow and do whatever else I can to prepare for when the SN arrives, the site says 2-3 weeks to deliver so I have plenty time to clean, make amends, and prepare but I'm mostly just going to relax on my last couple weeks on earth. Thank you for responding to my post. I don't remember you from 2022, are you a newer user/moderator here? Or maybe I just never interacted with you around 2022 in the days when IC was popular. I sure do miss IC that was such a user friendly site.
Now that I think about it, if I really wanted to, I could take my loved ones prescription propanolol if I really wanted to not have the tachycardia since they have a 50 mg Rx for it, I might actually utilize that just to make my death more peaceful. I want to fade away in a field with the sun on my face, and since I live in the south, it will be easy to find a field for a nice sunset death

Last edited:
Reactions: ihateearth and complex
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Yeah I meant 35 grams, 25 grams is what I did on my first attempt when I was lighter in weight, 35 grams won't really be much of an issue, ive been downing shots of liqour so much that downing 75 mL of salty water will be really easy for me to do. As for the beta blocker, I didn't use it for my first attempt and it didn't affect me much, the tachycardia was really easy to deal with personally. I've already made amends to the people I've been wanting to, I'm going to clean my apartment for my loved one tomorrow and do whatever else I can to prepare for when the SN arrives, the site says 2-3 weeks to deliver so I have plenty time to clean, make amends, and prepare but I'm mostly just going to relax on my last couple weeks on earth. Thank you for responding to my post. I don't remember you from 2022, are you a newer user/moderator here? Or maybe I just never interacted with you around 2022 in the days when IC was popular. I sure do miss IC that was such a user friendly site.
Now that I think about it, if I really wanted to, I could take my loved ones prescription propanolol if I really wanted to not have the tachycardia since they have a 50 mg Rx for it, I might actually utilize that just to make my death more peaceful. I want to fade away in a field with the sun on my face, and since I live in the south, it will be easy to find a field for a nice sunset death
if you don't mind me asking, how did you fail your first attempt with SN?

And I'd definitely recommend Propranolol. I'm not sure on the dosage, since different users give different recommendations, and of course the PPH has a dosage rec too. So you'll have to ask around. But the tachycardia is probably one of the more disconcerting symptoms imo, and I've heard it can go up to 200 beats per minute, which is just insane. So anything to lower that, even down to something like 150bpm, would be a major boon.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find peace from the suffering.

Reactions: shadow999 and Ww42
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, the more "poison" put into the body, I would *think* maybe quickens the response from the body to expel it? Idk. I've been here unfortunately since 2022. I'm NO mod lol. You sound like you have things in order pretty well. Yeah, the beta blocker potentiates, so it could definitely speed things up, too, and help with the comfort. SN isn't my method. I considered it heavily when weighing potential methods, but ultimately decided on CO. I've visited IC site, but never purchased. DMC too. Now, if I had N, I'd forget about the CO, but I missed that boat. I hope it works out for you this time. Or, if you change your mind, that's ok, too. You could then just hang out commiserating with the rest of us for a while.

Reactions: Ww42
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
Well, the more "poison" put into the body, I would *think* maybe quickens the response from the body to expel it? Idk. I've been here unfortunately since 2022. I'm NO mod lol. You sound like you have things in order pretty well. Yeah, the beta blocker potentiates, so it could definitely speed things up, too, and help with the comfort. SN isn't my method. I considered it heavily when weighing potential methods, but ultimately decided on CO. I've visited IC site, but never purchased. DMC too. Now, if I had N, I'd forget about the CO, but I missed that boat. I hope it works out for you this time. Or, if you change your mind, that's ok, too. You could then just hang out commiserating with the rest of us for a while.
I hope CO works for you. If you dont mind me asking, when are u planning to do it? I wish I was here around 2018 when N was abundant from what I've read from old users on here. Thank you for the well wishes, ill update on when the SN arrives because the delivery is gonna take 3 weeks from what the site said
if you don't mind me asking, how did you fail your first attempt with SN?

And I'd definitely recommend Propranolol. I'm not sure on the dosage, since different users give different recommendations, and of course the PPH has a dosage rec too. So you'll have to ask around. But the tachycardia is probably one of the more disconcerting symptoms imo, and I've heard it can go up to 200 beats per minute, which is just insane. So anything to lower that, even down to something like 150bpm, would be a major boon.
I have my experience on my profile, but basically i wanted to donate my organs when I became brain dead and called EMS when i knew i was about to pass out. Called them, passed out, woke up in the ER because I had not realized just how well the antidote methylene blue would work even when it took some time in the ER to diagnose my issue and administer the antidote. I figured id be long gone before the antidote got a chance. This time I wont be calling ems, i wish i could donate my organs but idc anymore. Theyll perish with me because I really need this attempt to work

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ihateearth, Plato'sCaveDweller and maynoname
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I hope CO works for you. If you dont mind me asking, when are u planning to do it? I wish I was here around 2018 when N was abundant from what I've read from old users on here. Thank you for the well wishes, ill update on when the SN arrives because the delivery is gonna take 3 weeks from what the site said
I have no set date. Unfortunately, I still have some things that I simply must take care of before I go. N was still obtainable when I joined back in 2022. I missed that boat by procrastinating and I regret it, too. Sure would have been better.

Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
I wish you all the best, I hope you find peace from the suffering.
Thank you, ive seen your posts for a while, im sorry youve been suffering for so long too

Reactions: Unknown21
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I have my experience on my profile, but basically i wanted to donate my organs when I became brain dead and called EMS when i knew i was about to pass out. Called them, passed out, woke up in the ER because I had not realized just how well the antidote methylene blue would work even when it took some time in the ER to diagnose my issue and administer the antidote. I figured id be long gone before the antidote got a chance. This time I wont be calling ems, i wish i could donate my organs but idc anymore. Theyll perish with me because I really need this attempt to work
I appreciate you sharing your experience, it's very helpful to have these stories available for people looking into SN. I'm really sorry it didn't work out, I know how awful failed attempts can be physically and psychologically. It sounds like your failure is from a typical cause, that being calling EMS (either due to SI, or in your case wanting to ensure your body doesn't rot so your organs can be donated). So I guess the good news is that when you attempt next time, it should work so long as you aren't found too early.

I wish you luck with whatever you end up doing.

Reactions: Ww42
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
I appreciate you sharing your experience, it's very helpful to have these stories available for people looking into SN. I'm really sorry it didn't work out, I know how awful failed attempts can be physically and psychologically. It sounds like your failure is from a typical cause, that being calling EMS (either due to SI, or in your case wanting to ensure your body doesn't rot so your organs can be donated). So I guess the good news is that when you attempt next time, it should work so long as you aren't found too early.

I wish you luck with whatever you end up doing.
Thank you, i appreciate the well wishes. And yes it should work this time around for sure

• Hugs
Reactions: JessIsAlive and Plato'sCaveDweller