• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Lately my stomach has been producing extra acid after food, it used to come up but now it's just the taste.

is this going To prevent SN from working for me? Thanks

dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Lately my stomach has been producing extra acid after food, it used to come up but now it's just the taste.

Logic points to you having a greater risk of vomiting.

Reactions: Predestinated
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Stomach acid increases vomit?
I can't say for certain, but since antacids are already highly recommended for use with SN, it seems to point that way... especially if you might have a pre-existing condition, such as GERD. Good luck to you on whatever you decide to do!

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020

Same I have chronic health problems regarding my stomach. Hernia and reflux so I'm on acid pills and antacids anyway. I doubt SN would work cause my hernia means it's not going to be good against vomiting. Anyway...

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
Same I have chronic health problems regarding my stomach. Hernia and reflux so I'm on acid pills and antacids anyway. I doubt SN would work cause my hernia means it's not going to be good against vomiting. Anyway...
so you don't think SN would work? i also have a hernia and gastritis and i just got my SN in the mail :(

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I think the PPH says the antacids are there to potentiate the SN bc acid can neutralize some of it. I don't think it says it's there to prevent vomiting

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
so you don't think SN would work? i also have a hernia and gastritis and i just got my SN in the mail :(
I not sure if the science. If the hernia means we vomit things easily then it might not work as easily. As far as acid... I think you can just avoid acid pills