• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Went to my GP today to try to get meto prescribed but instead he prescribed me with a proton-pump inhibitor :(

I told him I had gastroparesis symptoms, namely early fullness, nausea, acid reflux, and bloating--most of which I actually do have, as it so happens--but he seemed to think it was gastritis. The complicating factor may have been that I have an eating disorder, which I'm open about with him, and GI symptoms like this are common in EDs and can occur for a variety of reasons. He didn't do any tests on me apart from getting me to lie down and push on my abdomen for pain points.

I'm not going to use the PPIs after searching the site a bit and researching how they work, but thought I'd share this story for anyone else looking to get prescribed meto. If you plan on going with the gastroparesis story, I'd recommend emphasizing the early stomach fullness above all else, not the nausea.

Reactions: bussy
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wait several weeks and tell him the PPIs aren't working?????