• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm on a heart medication that lowers my heart rate. It's not a super common medication but the few published cases of overdose are known to cause severe bradycardia and asystole. Overdoses also appear to be resistant to the most common medications used to treat those conditions. It's also rather difficult to find an answer to but I have seen that this medication can't accurately be tested in the blood so if I were successful it's possible they might not even be able to find the cause on an autopsy unless they found the pills in my GI tract. I truly have an easy ticket out. But I'm terrified to do it because if I fail I'm worried that not only would I lose all of my independence to a psych ward and probably a conservatorship but I'm worried they wouldn't want to represcribe me the medication. I'm so fucking scared of failing again that I can't seem to work up the balls to kill myself and I hate it. I need to just fucking do it.

F

frap791

Sep 19, 2023
That is most probably not a certain way to go. These types of medication require a ton to have a fatal effect.

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
That's a completely reasonable worry to have and I'm so sorry you're in that position as it much be both incredibly stressful and frustrating 🫂

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
That is most probably not a certain way to go. These types of medication require a ton to have a fatal effect.
This is a prescription medication that is rather uncommon but based on the literature a one month bottle is more than enough. The entire reason I was prescribed the drug was to lower my heart rate and a daily dose is very effective at that so downing a months worth would be almost certain death.

F

frap791

Sep 19, 2023
You can ask AI chatbots in a certain sneaky way if it would be fatal.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I've done that a fair few times. It's always tricky because you have to be specific.
I'm on a heart medication that lowers my heart rate. It's not a super common medication but the few published cases of overdose are known to cause severe bradycardia and asystole.
I can relate to this, i have to take meds daily to lower my heart rate but now that I'm curious, is it a Beta-blocker or something stronger because Beta-blockers are usually the meds to take when it comes to the heart.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it cruel how people even have to worry about trying to die going wrong in the first place, leading to way worse suffering. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually, I'm sorry that you have to suffer in that situation.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I've already ready up on plenty of medical journal literature about this I don't need a chat bot to tell me. I'm certain it would kill me I just have a crippling fear of being found again and losing everything in my life worth living for.

F

frap791

Sep 19, 2023
Best case scenario, it will be a horrible experience. Thats why there are instructions

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Best case scenario, it will be a horrible experience. Thats why there are instructions
I work in healthcare. I am well aware of what I would be doing. I'm not the "down any bottle of pills and hope it kills me" kind of person. I know exactly how this medication works on the body. Best case scenario I die from cardiac arrest. Worst case scenario I throw it up and I'm a bit bradycardic for awhile and shit out of luck because I would then be out of my med until it's time for a refill.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm certain it would kill me I just have a crippling fear of being found again and losing everything in my life worth living for.
And that can be a mentally torturous place to be in since you've already attempted once so the put it all at risk again is terrifying.

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022

There was this discussion recently about this method, I found some of the information that was posted here interesting.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020

There was this discussion recently about this method, I found some of the information that was posted here interesting.
My heart medication is not a beta blocker. It is the only medication in its class of drugs. It works to lower the heart rate but in a different way than a beta blocker.