• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
What is the amount you have to eat for it to result in death? Or if you can't get your hands on SN what can you replace it with?

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I'm sorry but these questions make it sound like you have done no research at all?

Try reading through these threads, most of the information still holds up

• Yay!
Reactions: Never Alive and Dawns
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I'm sorry but these questions make it sound like you have done no research at all?

They just joined today.

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
They just joined today.
I'm aware, I didn't mean to be rude but I thought it was weird to say that they did research when they don't know some of the most basic things. Apologies to OP if I came across as an asshole

Reactions: LookAway
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I'm aware, I didn't mean to be rude but I thought it was weird to say that they did research when they don't know some of the most basic things. Apologies to OP if I came across as an asshole
I thought I was gonna click the thread and find actual research haha

Reactions: redbathingduck
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Not at all, you didn't sound rude. I will read into these

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023

Thanks for this, after reading this I now have a plan and am so happy to try it out in a few days! Thanks so much