Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
As you know, I bought SN, I bought this on the internet and they gave me a shipping tracking code

The shipment appears to have not left the main headquarters, that is, the package has been held since August 18. I contacted the seller yesterday and he told me that he would go to ask at the carrier

Anyway, the site says that the package will arrive between August 25 and September 4, so I'll wait a little longer. In any case, I have set a deadline, September 5, if the package has not arrived by then, I will have to hang myself or jump off a bridge.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes, Lostandlooking, CW36 and 10 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you will receive your SN order on time. I wish you all the best!!

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I hope the SN arrives soon, hanging and jumping wouldn't be a good way to go. I send you my best regards, Judah. :)

Reactions: LonelyKitten, Rogue Proxy and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that when the time feels right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: conarc and Judah
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
As you know, I bought SN, I bought this on the internet and they gave me a shipping tracking code

The shipment appears to have not left the main headquarters, that is, the package has been held since August 18. I contacted the seller yesterday and he told me that he would go to ask at the carrier

Anyway, the site says that the package will arrive between August 25 and September 4, so I'll wait a little longer. In any case, I have set a deadline, September 5, if the package has not arrived by then, I will have to hang myself or jump off a bridge.
The backup plans sound best.
But I wish you every success 👍🏼