D

DoingIt4ThemNotMe

Jul 15, 2019
They'll come anytime now. Is there a quick method that I can follow right now? Please help me out, the next time when I'll be alone would be at night and I might become more relaxed and unwilling to carry through with my plans by then. I'm having horrible dreams and voices inside my head, and I think that I also have had hypertension for the past few years. I was willing to get help but I was denied of it. Now I am myself in denial and I experienced heart palpitations in the morning. Afraid I can't get help while being alive, someone just help me out for my issue given above, I need peace dammit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Vidar33, binturong, Deleted member 4288 and 3 others
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
The best advice I can give you: Don't do it. Wait, calm down a bit and research with a clear head. Then you will find the best way for you, which will bring you peace. If you rush it or act from an impulse, then you only set yourself up for failure. And that doesn't make your situation any better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Painted Bird, Vidar33 and 7 others
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Damn, when your dreams aren't even safe you know it's bad... I'm not sure what you could do in such a short time frame. I don't feel like I could rationally tell you to slow down and wait, but rushing things is dangerous :(

What do you mean you were denied help?

I don't like to recommend hospitalization, but I think that could be of great help when you are experiencing such severe symptoms.

Reactions: lilyeehaw
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm very sorry you're suffering so, but anything you try in a rush is far more likely to fail than to succeed, and we don't want your situation to be worse than it already is.
Who is it who you expect to "come any time now", and who denied you help? (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Halo13, Vidar33 and binturong
D

DoingIt4ThemNotMe

Jul 15, 2019
I'm very sorry you're suffering so, but anything you try in a rush is far more likely to fail than to succeed, and we don't want your situation to be worse than it already is.
Who is it who you expect to "come any time now", and who denied you help? (((Hugs)))
I was referring to my sister, and don't worry she's already home now. I can't do it till night now, although I could jump in broad daylight, but I'd rather not pollute the memories of innocent people around. Another way would be pretending to walk across the road with headphones plugged in, and it's far more likely to be successful in the day, since there are more cars. I
To answer your second question, I was denied help by my parents several times. I'm quite young, and I can't possibly go for therapy by myself, and I was hinging on ect as my last hope but realized that I was stupid to even think they'd agree, since they never did earlier. I don't want to go for therapy myself since I'm afraid I'd be judged by society and my parents will have to bear so much, and it might end up making me feel worse. However, this is a secondary issue.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't understand how your parents could refuse you help - you mean you're on their insurance? What country are you in? If you call emergency services won't they help you anyway?

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
So basically a website where someone offers contract killings? Then I hope it's not a clearnet site. Sounds more like a scam to me, I'd be careful.

If you're looking for someone to plan your suicide for you, you're on the wrong platform here. However, we can show you all the resources you can research and find the best method for you. For this purpose there is the sticky thread ressources here in the forum, it can hardly be overlooked.

Reactions: allgood
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
There's no way out now. I just want to have peace and I'm doing more harm than good to my environment, and I can do nothing about it. Please, if you're going to try and help me out, then I'd rather that you help me plan out the time and place where I should do it. I saw a site where it said that there's a person who's willing to come to the person's homes or wherever they wish to end it all and end them the way they want. Dunno how serious he was, but it sounded pretty serious to me and I can send the link for you to see.
All contract killing or similar offers clearnet or otherwise are scams or LE, don't get done like DPR did.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23