• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I have more than 150 25 mg A tablets however they expired in 2018. The latest death cocktail DDMA includes
Digoxin
Diazepam
Morphine
Amitriptilyne
And is the update from the previous DDMP.
This cocktail is used in the US for assisted dying in the states that it is legal.
I don't have access to morphine, I have a lot of alprazolam and possibly can get clonazepam in drops, can this work without the morphine and diazepam??? I can get digoxin too.
Also have a box of Zolpidem and weight about 100 pounds female .

I can't take antiemetics of the dopamine family like meto or cisapride. Can dramamine do the trick or Hioscine ? Any suggestions ideas or experiences with attempts with A are super welcome. Thanks so much.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Amitriptilylin kid should I work. I advise some b blockers and alcohol to the mix

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Amitriptilylin kid should I work. I advise some b blockers and alcohol to the mix
In the assisted suicide guidelines for the DDMA fatal cocktail they advise to use vodka or other strong liquor to dissolve the powdered tablets. Propanolol is very cardiotoxic and was in the previous cocktail but I didn't know if I could mix A and P. Thanks!!

Reactions: RedHarlequin