FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do always hate it when instead of people validating the person's feelings and supporting their decision to die, other people try to push the idea of life and how continuing to exist is the better option.
I'm never able to understand those people and it disgusts me how pro-lifers do that when it wasn't even asked for, I cannot stand unsolicted life valuing rhetoric, it's all very delusional to me.

And I never get what is supposedly so "good" about existing to justify that view, as in my case I will always see it as preferable to eternally cease existing. All that existence is, is just undesirable and meaningless suffering, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily in this hellish reality just waiting around to die.

And existence is undeniably so hellish as after all there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they are cursed with the ability to suffer so senselessly in this futile existence. Simply just existing is something so harmful, so it's very delusional forcing these life worshipping views instead of being supportive towards the right to die.

I cannot stand pro-lifers and their insensitive and absurd delusions, existence is the true problem so wanting to die is all that feels rational to escape from all future suffering. The right to die in peace should always be there, suicide is suffering prevention rather than something to be prevented.

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Specific_Milk, omoidarui and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
They view continuing to exist as the better option because that is what they prefer and according to them, anyone diagnosed with mental illnesses has lost their autonomy and need to have decisions made for them.

They like to feel as if they're in control in order to boost their egos, so they control vulnerable people like us, like we're the pawns on their chess board, they have arguably the lowest value (according to pro-lifers, we have insignificant value) but still subject to be controlled, by the player.

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
it reminds me of the (american) parenting style to force children to "clean their plate" when they aren't hungry.

i've had enough of living. i don't want to force myself to eat any more.

Reactions: 0000000000000